Pilot

Disclaimer: I do not own Victorious

Jade POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Beck starring at me. He just smirked and kissed my forehead. "Good morning, babe", he softly said. I smiled and said "Morning. How long have you already been up?" "Half an hour. Aiden got scared of a thunderstorm and started crying.", he explained and stroked my cheek.

Suddenly we heard a scream "Mommy? Daddy? " Before I walked into Aiden's room, I put on my shorts because I slept, like usual, in my underwear and a shirt of Beck. When I arrived in Aiden's room, I picked him up, smiled at him and said "Good morning, baby." I quickly changed his diapers before going to the kitchen, where Beck was already waiting for us. He wore grey sweatpants and a white shirt, which kinda showed his abs. My mother, Jessica West, already made pancakes for everyone. While everyone ate, I prepared the porridge for Aiden and started feeding him. From the side of my eye I could tell that Beck was starring at me with a goofy smile. I just had to roll my eyes at his gesture.

Beck POV:

At breakfast Jasper said something about his soccer team and what he wanted for his 8th birthday. But I didn't really listen to him. All I could think of is how cute Jade looked and especially with Aiden. I think she caught me starring because I saw her rolling her eyes.

 "I'm gonna go and get changed. While I'm doing that, could you maybe change Aiden?" she asked me. I just nodded and picked our son up. I changed him into some comfortable pants and a basic white shirt. When Jade was finished, she took Aiden and went to the living room with him. Now was my turn to go and get changed. I picked out some Levis jeans, a white shirt and a red flannel.

Jade POV:

I put on a black leggings and a black sweather. I took Aiden so Beck can go and get changed. I sat my son on his play blanket and gave him some toys. While he played I sat on the couch and watched TV. Beck came down and sat next to me. He pulled me on his lap and I cuddled into him. Everything was fine and quiet until my brother ran down the stairs, destroyed the atmosphere. I groaned and shot him a glare after he complained to my mom " I hate the Storm. It's so boring here. Why can't we just leave and go to the park?" " Because the storm is really bad and it's too dangerous outside. We could play a game in your room.", she explained. They went up stairs to Jasper's room when suddenly the doorbell rang.

-----------------------------------------------------

Helou. I'm new to this and my english is bad so I'm sorry about that. I hope you like the story so far and I know the chapter is pretty short but the next are going to be longer. Oh, and I'm sorry if the characters are often OC. I would be happy if you'd leave a feedback.