That Time Yoongi Confessed

Seokjin was sitting on the couch with his boyfriend, Taehyung, on his lap, snuggling and watching reruns of a drama series, when something unexpected happened, Yoongi and Jimin walked into the room holding hands and smiling at each other.

~Earlier that morning~

Yoongi sat at the dining room table sipping his coffee when Jimin walked into the room, eyes red and puffy which was a good indication that he had been crying. Yoongi's eyebrows knitted together, he felt really annoyed by the fact that a few months ago Jimin's boyfriend broke up with him and the bluenette was still upset about it. He didn't think he hated Jimin, but every time the shorter boy cried, Yoongi felt like punching whoever made Jimin sad, just to make him stop crying.

"I-I'm sorry hyung." Jimin sniffled out, as he took a seat at the table, next to the brunette, who wasn't even aware that he was scowling. Yoongi just hummed in ackowledgement. Which was more like a growl than anything else, causing the bluenette to utter yet another apology and scurry off.

Seokjin, who had seen the whole exchange, decided to talk to Yoongi. "You know if you dislike Jimin, you can at least try to be civil to him."

Yoongi explained to Seokjin exactly what he was feeling and the blond gaped at him. "Yoongi, what you're feeling is not hate,  its the opposite in fact."

The brunette sat there, stunned by this revelation. He loved Jimin? Is that why he had a hard time breathing when Jimin wore skinny jeans that were far too tight? While Yoongi was having confusing thoughts, Seokjin backed away akwardly and slowly. After a bit of contemplating what to do, Yoongi stood and walked to Jimin's room, already raising his hand and knocking on the door before he ould really think.

"Come in." was the sniffled, muffled answer.

Yoongi turned the knob and opened the door. The sight he saw absolutely broke his heart; Jimin was sitting on his bed, not looking at the door and trying to wipe all traces of tears off his beautiful face.

The brunette closed the door and sighed before he spoke, "listen hear you little shit, I have feelings for you and its about time we acknowledge them!"

Jimin looked up, startled for a moment before he got up and embraced the older, "I thought you hated me, I'm glad that's not the case." he whispered in Yoongi's ear before leaning in for a sweet, chaste kiss.