Carl Beutiful

Once upon a time there was a beautiful beard named Hershel. Hershel lived on a farm on his own. He was very lonely all the time so he would go out and make friends with the walkers. But they didn't want to be his friend, they kept trying to hurt him so he used his magical beard powers to destroy them. This made Hershel really sad and hungry. One day Hershel was out looking for tacos he came across a young boy with beautiful hair like him. He thought since they both have hair they could be friends, but Hershel was scared so he shot the boy. Hershel dragged the boy by his hair back to his farm and laid him down on his bed. Hershel thought a lot about stealing his beautiful hair, but stealing was wrong. Hershel was staring at the boy and thought

"He is so beautiful, I wish I could be as beautiful as him"

So Hershel used his beard powers to heal the boy. Just that moment his eyes opened and he gazed at Hershel. They stared at each other and Hershel feel in love. The boy jumped from the bed and wrapped Hershel in his hair an they stared making out. Hershel had never been in this situation before, Hershel had never had friends before. But he was so in love with this boy. Suddenly the stopped. The boy let go of Hershel and stared into his eyes.

"My name is Carl Poppa, but you an call me Carl. Thank you for saving me from that rouge bullet" Hershel realised that beautiful Carl did not know he shot him, but he didn't say anything.

"I need to tell you something" said beautiful Carl, "there are people chasing after me and you are in danger!"

"What?" said Hershel, "it's okay I'll protect you with my magical beard powers"

"That won't work" said beautiful Carl, "they have magical eyepatch powers!"

"Oh no!" said Hershel, "what will he do?"

Then guns started shooting through the windows an Carl lunged over Hershel to protect him. Carl grabbed Hershels hand and led him quickly out the back door. Just before they for away Hershel saw the one shooting the gun, it was the governor. This made Hershel so mad that he turned into a real boy. Carl turned to Hershel.

"We need this to stop my arch nemesis, right now!"

"Yes!" said Hershel, " I know where he lives so we can raid his place and steal all his pudding"

"Yes, I hate him he stole all my pudding" said Carl beautiful.

They look at each other and kissed, then Hershel said, "okay, let's go!"

👴👦

It was a dark night and it was quiet. Hershel and Carl walked up to Woodbury, but suddenly there was a flash of light on them, Hershel screamed and they turned to look. It was the governor.

"What the fuck are you doing here, you noob?" said the Governor.

"I'm taking back my pudding you gaylord!" said Carl.

"Try and take your pudding now, HA HA HA" said the Governor as he pointed a tank at them, "you and your gross old boyfriend are gonna die now! HA HA HA!"

The governor shot the tank and Hershels beard wrapped around Carl and pointed into spikes to destroy the bomb. "What?!" said the governor.

"That's right, your eyepatch powers are no match for my beard powers" says Hershel"

In that moment the Governor pulled a baby out of his pocket and throw it at Hershel.

Carl screamed "NO! It's Judith!"

Hershel was confused then Judith used her magical baby powers to destroy Hershel's leg. Hershel collapsed onto the ground, crying.

"No you bastard!" yelled Carl.

The governor and Judith just laughed. Then Carl took off his hat and took out a light saber and chopped both their heads off.

"Game over bitch" said Carl. Carl turned to Hershel lying on the ground and cradled him in his arms.

"Don't die, I love you" said Carl.

"It's okay because I fell in love with you, and you became my friend, beutiful" said Hershel as he died. Then Hershel died as they kissed one last time.