Chapter 1

Warnings: Slurs, Bullying,                                                                           

                                                                               Midoriya's P. O. V

I woke up to my dad not being there again, I wondered where he was all this time... Hisashi-- I mean dad.... I'm not sure where he is now so I'm worried... Anyway, I 've been told we're getting dorms tomorrow so I prepare to tell my mom this. I walk down the stairs from my bedroom to her, she turns around and in her usual cheery voice says "Good Morning Izuku!" I wonder how her voice would sound once she found out we're going to have dorms... "Good Morning Mom." I say to her.  Here we go. "Mom I need to talk to you about something."  She looks at me in a questioning way. "What is it Honey?" I'm kind of nervous on how she'll react. "We're getting dorms tomorrow." I close my eyes, I open an eye to her laughing. "I know! All Might said I could stay in the school as long as I don't intervene with your life, when it's not as important. Though I won't be intervening at all. Not unless you're making a bad choice of course. I'll mostly be with All Might and if not with him, I'll be with a hero on trips"  I widened my eyes. "I'm gonna have a few days here though to myself. Bakugou will be taking you here tomorrow, we've got a surprise."  I ate breakfast heading off to U.A.  The problem was, Bakugou wasn't the only person who bothered me, there was also these 3 girls and a boy named Bou. The 3 girls were Nicky, Quay, and Tigra. I had bullies because they saw me as vulnerable. But if Bakugou ever knew, he would intervene saying 'I'm the only one who can bother Deku!' then they would bother him too, and then he would get kicked out of U.A. for blowing their faces off and then him and his parents would blame me-- Bakugou stops my thoughts, that's when I realize I already made it to the school. "Oi, what are you muttering about Nerd?"  I look up into his crimson eyes, I back up just a bit. "U-Um..." He curves his lips in an annoyed way. "Spit it out Deku." I look down. "Uh it was no-" He puts his finger on my chin and puts my head up facing him, "Eyes on me when you're saying it." I look up at him, his eyebrows are relaxed and not furrowed for once. "Umm.. " I look away. "I said, eyes on me nerd." His eyebrows were furrowed again. I try and look him straight in the eyes. "Nothing... Nothing you need to worry about." He relaxes his face and un-curves his lips.  "Good." He turns around and heads to class. I blush, why was he so persistent? Bou, Nicky, Quay, and Tigra all came up to me. Tigra went past me sticking up the middle finger. Though, for once it wasn't at me. "I'm glad we broke up Bou. Now you can hang out with your little sl*ts" She walked away. Nicky and Quay pushed him down, they all apologized to me and I accepted the apologies. Well, at least they won't bully me anymore. Bou gets up and punches me. "Ugh!" I make a pained sound, he keeps beating and kicking me until I'm beaten up so much it's visible someone did something, he left saying, "Good Luck walking into the classroom like that, you Fat Fag." I slowly get up and wobble to the classroom, as I'm in front of the door I take a deep breath and open the door. "Midoriya, you're la-" Aizawa widens his eyes as he sees the state I'm in. "Are you ok-" I interrupt. "I'm fine, nothing new.. " Aizawa questions me, "What was that last part?" I widen my eyes this time. "Nothing!" Even though I'm pretty sure Bakugou and everyone In the front seats heard it. 

                                                                                     Bakugou P. O. V

I wonder where the nerd is but then I see him walk into the class beaten to a pulp. The last thing I hear was, "I'm fine, nothing new.."

Although Aizawa couldn't hear it in his sleeping bag, everyone in the front heard it loud and clear, including me. Hopefully the surprise tomorrow will cheer him up. I see him go to sit down behind me. "So what happened?" I say expecting an easy answer out of him. But I'm forgetting this is not like when we were children... "Tell me why I'm waiting for someone... That couldn't give a fuck about me..." (Lyrics from a shiloh song, for some reason I thought this would be cool at the time. 😃) "What? But I do care, I just may not show it...maybe. I feel like that would be the first weakness that the villains would see anyway."  I whisper that to him, I don't know what I was thinking but his eyes lit up in hope, just for a second, but then he says, "I feel that's a lie... I don't even know anymore.. I'll think about it." I turn around holding back all the tears I could but some slip out. "So then if a villain found your weakness what would you do? Well you would-- B-Bakugou!? Are you crying!?" Aizawa says in surprise. Did he have to say it out loud though? Aizawa forces me into his sleeping bag and takes me outside the classroom. It was actually pretty comfortable in there but.. How could Deku say that...? Why have I been treating him this way?  Next thing I know I'm thrown out his bag onto my feet like a cat.  "What was that about?" More tears leak their way out my eyes. "It's nothing let's go back in--" I try to make my way back in but he pushes me down, erasing my quirk to make sure I don't try anything.  "We're not going back in til I know. Did you do that to Midoriya?" My eyes widen and my brows furrow, "NO! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! MAYBE PUSH HIM DOWN ONCE OR TWICE BUT I WOULD NEVER BEAT HIM TO A PULP! THAT'S NOT EVEN WHY I WAS CRY-- I WASN'T CRYING!" More tears leak out my eyes, I try to wipe them away. Why the hell is there so much? Aizawa sighs, "You really are a mess, go stay in the dorm for now I'll have them send your stuff to you. You'll have a roommate so keep space for them." I cross my arms while my tears keep on coming out. "Fine." I run to the dorm making sure nobody sees me crying. That could ruin my reputation for when I become #1 hero. I walk in, pretty big for 2 people. I lay my back on the bed and slowly drift to sleep. 

A/N: Slight changes were made to hopefully make it less cringe.