zero

as i stare at the bland white walls i can't help but allow my thought to drift, drift to him.

it all started how it ended, fast. he would whisper precious things into my ear while your fingers would be intertwined, lulling me into a sense of security whenever i was around him. my nights would be filled with illuminated screens and the blissful chiming of my name from his lips. oh how i missed those lips, those soft, rosy lips.

but what i think i miss most of all would be the way he made me feel, weightless almost. like nothing could hurt me whenever he was around. 

i quickly snap out of my daze as my blurred focus drifts over to my phone. with my heart fluttering in anticipation i quickly pick up the ringing object.

"h-hello?" my voice cracks upon answering.

"annabelle" a husky voice responds, causing my heart to sink. "i just wanted to tell you that i am going to drop off the rest of you belongings tomorrow" the voice coldly replies.

"cal" i whisper, longing for the phone call to never end, but to add to my dismay the line went dead. 

"i miss you"

_____

short intro to the story.

this will be written in lowercase so yeah..

anyway this is dedicated to -aliencreature bc she allowed me to use this amaze idea! :))

hope you like :)) xx