Kasumi x Male reader (one shot)

Y/N=Yourname
E/C= Eye color
H/C= Hair color
C/n= country name

The crowd cheered as the finals to the 25th dead or alive tournament was coming to a close. The two fighters who made it to the finals was y/n a fighter hailing from C/N and The ninja princess Kasumi from Japan. Y/n had made a name for himself by beating every fighter in the tournament from the ninja Hyabusa to the strong Bass Armstrong. Each round was tougher then the last. From fighting in the jungle to the streets of New York but now he was here ready to go for it all to prove himself the strongest.

"Ladies and gentlemen I like to welcome you to the finals of the 25th Dead or Alive tournament." The crowd cheered like crazy when the announcer spoke into the mike. "It's been a long road for many fighters but now were down to two...so with out delay lets meet the fighters...to my right hailing all the way from C/N is Y/n a rookie upstart who managed to beat everyone of his opponents in fair combat." The announcer continue to say as Y/n walked into the ring wearing a light tunic and light fighting pants. His body was built for speed, endurance and strength. He had short h/c hair and e/c eyes that will make any girl melt in his hands like butter. Several of the girls screamed and almost fainted when they saw him walking twards the stage.

y/n pov

I walked down the arena as the crowd cheered for me. The crowd was large and by the numbers a lot of people came to see this fight. I was excited but nervous at the same time. To think I started off from the bottom of the pile and climbed my way to the top. As the crowd continue to cheer I had to stay focus. Who ever I had to face I needed to be at my best I can't think of anything else.
"And his challenger all the way from Japan Is Kasumi." I heard the announcer said as the doors to right of the arena opened and that's when I saw her. Walking towards me was the beautiful flower of a women Kasumi who I swore was like a goddess wearing her normal fighting outfit showing off her body. (standard fighting outfit in the game) I had to admit she was super cute but I had to snap out of my daydream. "Snap out of it y/n you cant get distracted by her looks." To me at this very moment she was my enemy my foe that I had to beat.

Kasumi's Pov

As I walked into the ring I wonder about the young male fighter that stood across from me I could tell he was looking at me with those e/c eyes of his. I had to admit he was cute and I'm sure he thought the same way about me but there was a time and place for romantic ideas and this wasn't the place but still there was a aura about him that was similar to something I felt before. "Now I want a nice good clean fight." I heard the announcer said as he backed away from the both of us. "Well Y/n it's nice to met you don't hold anything back you hear?" I said to him as I got into my fighting stance. I watched y/n closely as he got into a stance as well.

y/n pov

"Same to you to Kasumi." I replied as I dropped into a fighting stance that I learned form the years of training under the best fighters in C/N and in France. "After this is all over you want to go out?" I asked her as her face turned bright red when I said that which gave me a little smile. "Get ready." I heard the announcer said. as the countdown was about to start. "In 3...2...1 FIGHT." As soon as I heard the word fight I charged at Kasumi like a bullet out of a gun throwing a strong left punch followed by a strong right hook.

Kasumi's POV

My face went red as y/c had asked me out making me loose my focus as I barley managed to dodge his attacks. He was very clever using that trick on me but I showed him. As I dodge his right hook I counter with a sweep of my leg hoping to get him off balance but he managed to see the attack coming as he jumped into air to dodge it as he came at me with hardly anytime to recover. His moves were like the water strong and quick his reflexes were on par even for my sister Ayane or myself. This was gonna be a fight I knew will be a challenge but I was up for it.

Third person's pov

The crowed cheered as the two fighters were engaged in a heated display of skill and power as the both of them were going at it not letting up one bit as each punch and kicked connected with each other. It was like something out of a movie. Y/n and Kasumi where matching each others moves. The matched went on for a good hour and a half and both fighters were at their limits each one bloody and sweating and the next attack will decided the outcome of the match.

Kasumi's Pov

The fight was intense as I felt my body was at it's limits and can barley move I had to end this. Thanks to my ninja abilities I charged at y/n as I dodged another left hook and grabbed him by the waist and raised him approve me head ready to body slam him but somehow he knew what I was gonna to do as he broke free and landed behind me. "Oh no." I said as he grabbed me and tossed me into the air like a rocket as he followed me up. Our eyes locked as he gave me a smile before grabbing before I felt my body hit the ground as I gasped unable to move. I lost but I lost with pride. y/n was over me with a soft smile as I heard the announcer said the match was over.

y/n's pov

"It's over folks Kasumi is unable to battle and Y/n is the winner." I heard the announcer said as I stood over Kasumi giving her a warm smile as i held out my hand as she took it. "So about that." I asked her. Her face was covered with sweat but she gave me a smile as she nodded back. This was the best moment of my life. I had won the tournament for the first time and won a date with the beauty of a women know as kasumi. The crowed cheered wildly as I was rewarded as the Dead or Alive champion. Afterwards I walked out of the ring along with Kasumi to the medics to check us out. After a few hours Of resting in my hotel room I took myself a hot shower and got dressed for my date with my crush. After ten minutes I heard a knock on the door as I walked towards it and opened it and right in front of me was Kasumi wearing a nice dress and her hair was in a nice ponytail. This was the best moment of my life as I grab my coat and walked out of the hotel room and closed the door behind me wrapping my arm around he. "Ready to go sweetie?" Her face turned bright red like a apple as we walked down the hall. Thinking to myself I hope this happiness will last.

(this is my first one shot with kasumi so apologies if it's lame I know it's not good but I did my best let me know what you think)