just family things

"So any luck finding togami yet?" kiyotaka asked his sister toko. "No not yet" toko replied and sat next to her brother. "Did you find mondo yet ishi?" Toko asked kiyotaka. "No I couldn't I surched everywhere yet no mondo" kiyotaka replied. Toko came up with an idea. "What if we search for them together!" toko said which made her brother smile. "That's a great idea sis" kiyotaka replied and made his sister gleam of joy. They both left the room going to the library and what they found was not expected. They found hifumi lying there head struck with what seams to be a hammer. "OH GOD" kiyotaka screamed. "Blood" toko said fainting. "Achoo" kiyotaka sneezed cause of a dust bunny. And there they were kiyondo and genercider syo. "A body has been discovered go find evidence and meet back in the gym for a class trial" monokuma announced. "Hah talkin' bout class trial look at that the name on the carpet clearly says clesteia" kiyondo pointed out after everyone entered the library. "Well who wouldn't kill Toby mic fat ass any way" genercider syo said making both her and kiyondo laugh. Byakuya did his everyday grunt which always makes mondo mad. "Wh-what happened " chihiro stuttered. "Isn't it obvious he been murdered" kiyondo said. "But no one pointed out the killer" byakuya said. "How deaf do you have to be my brother just said that the killer was celestia" genercider syo said. "But you don-" byakuya began but got cut off by kiyondo. "SUCK IT SHERLOCK" kiyondo said. Which made everybody flinch (except genercider syo cause that made her laugh). They met up in the gym to get ready for the trial. They all agreed celestia ludenberg was the murderer and yet she was the murderer. After the execution toko and kiyotaka came back.