Exordium (revised)

.

"What, Dad? A truce with the heavens?"

I look at him from head to toe. And I repeat it again. When I confirmed that there were no changes on him, I creased my forehead.

Is he still the Lucifer Morningstar that I know of? As far as I know, we both despised the heavens and the almighty, and add those damn angels of his for almost eternity. Did he suddenly make peace with heaven or is he playing a trick by pretending to be on good terms? It's hard to imagine him embracing anything divine, and that is impossible too, so I wonder if there's more to his apparent change. Did he suddenly and accidentally bath himself with holiness and he decided to have a truce with the heavens?

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, son! You know how jealous speaker am I, right?"

And I instantly looked at him. His pride can't take it when they don't listen to him intently. I don't wanna be thrown in the circles of hell repeatedly again. I find it pain in my ass.

"It's only for one thing. And it has a benefit to us. This will help us manage the hell while planning our battle with the heavens. It will restrict us a bit for a while but I'm sure we're getting more of this than them." and then he examined me. "Change your clothes into an armani tux. We're going to meet a deity now to seal off a deal."

It didn't take long for me to change. Lucifer hates waiting, his pride won't take it for sure. When I arrived at his palace, exactly at his throne room, he teleported us both. We reached a place that had an old stone table and a weathered pillar, giving it a rustic vibe. Even though it was a bit dark, there was a focused light on the table's center, making it feel like a spot steeped in stories and history.

"I greet, the king of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar. And the Prince of Hell, Dame Morningstar."

That makes me turn to the direction where the voice is coming from. I saw Deity Eui Na, the deity of misery. Beside her was Deity of Death, Ma Go, and the Old Ma Go. What kind of Deity is she again? I forgot.

"What a pleasant greeting you got there, Eui Na." Lucifer commented while smirking at her.

"I presume that got you in a good mood?"

"That removes the 'I'll burn this place' option to my head. Good job Eui Na."

Deity Eui Na just smiled at him... And to me. Here I thought she won't acknowledge my presence even though she added my name earlier at her greeting earlier.

Most of the deities despised me actually. It's because of my mom. A reincarnated angel.

That means I'm not a divine one. Impure. Despite having the blood of a devil and an angel, I am half human! For them, I am a lowlife creature.

"I thought, this meeting is going to be for the divine ones only? Did the almighty allow a spectator?"

Yep, not all of the deities are good. Take Deity Eui Na as an example. As always, I don't mind that. In Hell, I am higher than them. When the deities like that becomes a sinner and thrown in hell, they're as low those filthy humans.