Ch.5: Regret?

Hirai Harumi (Natsumi)

I really didn't find killing people pleasing, nor a solution to our problems. It's maybe odd of me to talk like this since I killed many people when I was still in the underground for rankings and to get even to those who messed up with the gang I belonged to. Killing people gives burden to the killer and that's really heavy to carry. If I can find other ways, I won't kill them. I also value life.

But in this case, our Governor Kevin Li needs to die. C'mon. Sinaktan niya lang si ate KaiLa at sinasaktan niya pa rin hanggang ngayon. There's no other option than to kill him.

Yep. What am I going to do is valid. I'm sure, the king of hell will be pleased if I send him there.

When the elevator of this damn Hotel Blue Moon opens, I immediately summon a katana to my hand and then walk gracefully to our Governor's direction while I'm spreading my dark aura all throughout the lobby.

"Teka, miss! Bakit kayo may hawak ng katana?! MISS!!"

Funny. He's panicking. Is he tricking me? Does he think that I'll believe his facade? Come on. I'm too smart for that.

I kicked him hard that make him fall before pointing the katana to him. That hurt? He's acting that it hurts him. "Hello, Governor... Long time no see. I'm glad to see you here," I trailed and then I smirked.

Suddenly, a loud breaking sound came from behind me. I turned around and saw the owner of the Blue Moon Hotel, surprised by what I did. I smirked at him and looked back at Dale. "By the way, I have a purpose here. I'm here to eliminate you. For Ate KaiLa."

"Teka, sandali. Miss, baka naman nagkakamali ka lang ng taong pinagbubuntungan—" I immediately cut him off. How dare him pretend that it's not him!

DM, the region 1's organization, created a series of drugs named X16 and one of them can cause amnesia. It's a cliché  method that the petty gangs used to sabotage us before but it's a good strategy. That's why pretending like this is also a good strategy to avoid blames, problems, and responsibilities.

But that act of his won't work on me!

"Ipapagkaila mo pa talaga lahat, huh? How dare you! Nirespeto ka namin pero binali mo lahat yun! You deserved to die!" I shouted at him, releasing my anger. I readied myself to stab him but someone hinders me.

"As if I will let you do that," he said while holding the sharp edge of my katana. The katana didn't hurt him, he also has the same perks of us being connected to the Hotel.

He broke my katana in two. In a snap, lumitaw ako sa likod ni Governor Kevin and also in a snap, he's in front of me too— actually in front of Kevin— and he stopped me from actually stabbing him using my broken katana. I released my phantom that make him shocked for unknown reasons. Ah, got it.

He don't have this perks as the owner of Blue Moon. Pft. Now, what Hotel is better than us?

"Yes, that's phantom... Hell's kinda nice to us, no?" I mocked and then I commanded my phantom to attack him. It releases its katana that looks like a hardified black smoke and we take turns to attack him. I almost got to slash his neck. I'm winning, not until this damn Governor spoke.