Chapter 1 ~ Home ~

~Katelyn's POV~

          As I stand on the shoreline of Bondi Beach with my feet in the water, I admire the place I've called home since I was a mere child. I watch the scene in front of me, as families and couples played around in the water and enjoy the laughter filling the air. 

          Sensing fast movement to my right, I turn to the direction spotting a figure in blue run into the water with a rescue board in arm towards a young boy struggling to swim. Recognizing the figure, I instinctively smile slightly to myself. As he reaches the young boy, I turn back to the spot I was watching.

          ***5 minutes later***

          After admiring and being deep in my thoughts while watching the ocean, I snap out of my thoughts. I turn around back to the sand, I walk back to my spot on the beach and packed up my items and I wipe off excess sand from the beach towel.

          Once I pack everything, I look back on the ocean once more before walking across the beach towards the parking lot behind the tower. As I pass the lifeguard tower, I spot some of the boys by the railings. I give them a wave goodbye as I pass them, receiving waves back from them.

          I soon reach my Jeep that's parked near the tower, I place my bag and towel in the back before stepping in the driver's seat and starting the car. After procrastinating on my phone for a couple of minutes, I put the windows down to let air in. Once ready, I reverse out of the parking spot, driving back home. 

          As I pull out of the parking area and drive down the roads, in front of me, I notice a group of boys in their lifeguard jackets on the way back to their houses. I bring my car to a slower speed, as I near them, I give them a loud honk, making them jump. I chuckle to myself, before driving past them and giving them a wave as they jokingly curse at me.

          ***3 minutes later***

          I pull up into my parking spot and putting it in park before stepping out. I grab my stuff out the back before making my way into the house. I dump my bag by the bathroom, to be cleaned later. I make my way to my bedroom, I sit on the arm chair by the wall, for a moment before getting up and going to my wardrobe.

 I make my way to my bedroom, I sit on the arm chair by the wall, for a moment before getting up and going to my wardrobe

          I grab an outfit to change into for dinner tonight. I settle on a white loose crochet blouse and a pair of jean shorts. I place the outfit on the bed, before making my way to the bathroom. There, I get ready for dinner tonight.

          Once I'm cleaned and changed, I grab a beige crochet bag and stuffing my ID and money into a small purse and placing it in the bag

          Once I'm cleaned and changed, I grab a beige crochet bag and stuffing my ID and money into a small purse and placing it in the bag. Once all the necessities are packed and ready, I sit at my dresser and do some light makeup. I put a light layer of powder foundation, some lipstick and a thin line of eyeliner.

          Once I'm ready, I check my watch and it shows 7.20 p.m, meaning I have some time before I have to leave for dinner. I make my way to my office in the second room, that I had turned into a library-office when I decided not to get a housemate. I turn the computer on, proceeding to do work related stuff and checking emails.

          Once it reaches 7.45, I put on a pair of sandals and I grab my bag before making my way out the house. I get in my car, starting the 5 minute drive to my dad's home.

===================================================

Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my new story! Sorry it's so short but I hope you guys like it so far. I will be releasing a character description after CHAPTER 2 as there will be more details released in Chapter 2.

Hit a like, vote and comment your opinions!

===================================================