I see fire

Wildfire around the world has been known to be a seasonal. however this recent event took the world in to shocking, deadly, saddest, extreme death in Australia. the large devastation affects many life specially wildlife where they cant do anything for they cant think for them self where to go. how could this happen when those animals live peacefully in those green forest, how did it come to this. With all the fires raging, i had to stop and ask myself - why does Australia allow eucalyptus trees to re-grow in areas that burnt?

I mean.. it's clear it will happen again, as it did in the past.. so here's an idea - when this fire season ends, use the same planes and helicopters that were used to put out fires and load them up with herbicides,.. spray that on the areas that were on fire and make sure eucalyptus trees don't grow there again. Next step - plant other trees, the kind that doesn't grow firebombs for leafs.

There won't be fires in those areas after that. but who am i to suggest that? why not replant other trees.  

after all almost whole Australia got burn down, humanity always shines knowing or unknowing you see people around the world tried to help specially for a female who sells her nudes pictures just gain donates from others. commended effort, not just her but many more! in every calamity humanity will always be as one.