Baby Shower 2.0

Raven jumped when the television turned from the movie to a video call. She and the other girls were into their weekly movie and didn't expect the intrusion.

It was Kole. "Hey, guys! Are any boys around?"

"Just Bas." Bumble Bee pointed to the playpen weakly.

"Good. I need to talk to you guys. Specifically you and Raven."

"Why?" Raven demanded, upset to be so surprised (and having evidence of her surprise).

"Okay, you know how the baby shower is Saturday? And how JoJo wants the guys here?"

"Yes?" Bumble Bee led.

"Well he invited his sister!" Kole waved her hands.

"Rose Wilson?!" The other girls were in shock.

"Otherwise known as Ravager otherwise known as my boyfriend's baby sister." Kole nodded. "Help!"

"What do you need our help with?" Raven queried.

"What do I do?! I know you had to be nervous to meet Changeling's mom. Just like I know you had to be freaked out to meet Nana, Bee. What did you guys do?"

"You've met Nana! I didn't do anything but be myself. She would have seen through an act fast and I'd be on the frosty end of a nana. Nana likes realness and I bet Rose does, too." Bumble Bee told her.

"I shamelessly played to her sensibilities." Raven said. "I got her favorite flowers and made her favorite food. I wanted to please her and she seemed to like it. But I did act like myself. I don't know any other way to be and Rita is no fool."

Kole nodded. "So I should find out her favorite stuff and be myself?"

"Seems sound."

"I can do that. I'll talk to Argent about the menu and stuff. I'll have to pump JoJo for info." Argent was planning the baby shower.

"Ask him when he's distracted."

"Why?"

"It might seem suspicious for you to ask."

"Right! Right! I'll just ask him during- never mind."

Raven rolled her eyes. "As long as you get the information."

Kole grinned sheepishly. "Thanks, guys. I'll see you Saturday."

"Bye!" The five on the couch waved.

She saluted. "Kole out."

Jinx smirked as their movie came back on. "She's dead meat."

The other girls nodded. "Agreed."

B-A-B-Y

The Titans left their home in the care of Titans South as they traveled cross country to Steel City. It was faster to travel by the T-ship but each pod barely fit one person and their belongings let alone the kids.

So they had to drive.

Taking highways made it go faster but it still took a while. After attending the baby shower, they would stay the night and leave in the morning.

Changeling, Raven and their kids rode in his car and Cyborg, Bumble Bee, Calvin and Terra rode in the T-car while Nightwing, Starfire, Jinx, Kid Flash and Christopher rode in Nightwing's car.

They arrived in Steel City early Saturday morning and went straight to Titan East's tower. They rung the doorbell and waited.

Argent answered. "Hey, guys! Come on in!"