|46|

No matter how many times we had been in this position, no matter how many times he had kissed me and touched me the way he was currently doing, it always felt like the first time.

Zac was on top of me, his thick legs on either side of my body, his arms holding himself up, trapping me underneath him. 

"I want you." His rough voice, thick with need, whispered against me, his lips burning me as they brushed against the skin of my neck, like butterfly wings. My heart raced, as his lips fluttered lower, hovering over my mark for a second before the skipped past, heading lower towards my chest.

A gasp left my lips as his lips pressed against the swell of my breasts, his lips hot like flames against my skin.

"Zac-" I moaned as his long fingers slid underneath my silky nightwear, dancing on the skin of my stomach. His hands traced the curve of my belly and then suddenly he stopped, his lips pulling away, his head moving up so his obsidian eyes could pierce me.

He licked his lips, lust clearly evident in his eyes. His jaw tightened as he breathed heavily, his dark eyes roaming all over my body.

I was wearing a thin, silky camisole which when standing up would fall just under the curve of my bottom, but now in bed, had ridden up, exposing my lacy knickers.

His eyes fixed on my underwear, his eyes observing them appreciatively and when he growled lowly under his breath, my cheeks flamed. His eyes then traced over my exposed skin, his hands gripping my side almost painfully when his eyes stopped on my pregnant belly.

"So fucking beautiful." Is all he said and then his hands came up underneath the silky camisole and with one strong pull the flimsy material ripped off my body.

"Zac! That was my-"

His lips took control of mine, swallowing my complaints and suddenly my mind went blank and my body took over. My hands laced around his neck, eyes closed, trying to pull him impossibly closer to me.

It wasn't enough, I needed more.

Clearly Zac was thinking the same as his hands grabbed the material of my bra and panties and in a second they too were ripped off, leaving me completely and utterly naked and underneath him.

A satisfied grunt came from him as his hands now freely roamed my skin, and where his hands went, so did his lips. It was torture as his hands cupped the swells of my breasts, just as his hot mouth grabbed my nipples, licking and sucking them with so much force, I arched my back and moaned in pleasure.

"Zac...please-" His fingers twisted at my free nipple as his mouth worked on the other and I closed my eyes tightly, my hands fisting in the material of his shirt.

Somewhere in my ecstasy filled state, I realised that I was the only one naked and fully exposed, so I used all my strength to push at his chest and luckily caught him off guard.

"Wha-"

This time, I was on top, my legs caging him underneath me. Something almost feral in me took over and I leaned forward, my eyes locking with his, my lips smashing against his, sensually, and then moving slowly to trace down his neck. I sucked hard against the skin where his shoulder and neck met, nibbling softly and when his body bucked underneath me I smiled.

"Eve-fuck" he groaned as I took hold of his top and ripped it without hesitation, the same way he did to mine. I didn't stop, my lips now leaving butterfly kisses, as I moved down his rock hard abs, heading south until I stopped at the waistband of his pyjama trousers.

I kiss the skin just above and then look up at his dark eyes, through my lashes.

"I don't like this-" I say, gripping the material of his trousers and before he could say otherwise I tore it apart.