Intross

"Hi, my name is Alex and i am 17 years old. Currently I'm attending Crenshaw high in LA and I'm known as the biggest fuckboy along with my bestfriend Carlos. And of course im not in a relationship but my last one was with my crazy ex girlfriend; Hailey/ Ona and she still comes to haught me till this day because she's always beetn jealous and when I broke up with her lemme tell you, she was mad. But anyways this is not about her...um i live with my other bestfriend; Jabez but most of the time hes out somewhere, out and about but uhm, I heard that Sam's sister is pullin up next month so you know what that means...👀"

"wuss good babyee, its ya boy Carlos and lemme tell you a couple of things about my life. I am 18 going on 19 in a couple of months and i live by myself uh I don't actually have a girlfriend but theres this one girl that i actually, actually like and her name is Dess and I feel like if i change from being the biggest fuckboy in the school along with my bestfriend Alex, i might be able to shoot my shot. so wish me luck"

" whats good you guys my name is Sam and I am 17 years old uhm I live with my mom but I'm going to move in with my sister soon and i attend Crenshaw High and my sister will be too in about a month. I domt have a boyfriend and in not looking for one because 1) I'm scared to fall in love 2) I do not wanna commit my love for somoje to get my heart broken again and 3) I'm still young I just feel like theres more to life than worrying about all that stuff you know, but anyways uhm" she laughs " I think thats all right?
Producer: yes
" okay see ya in the story bye"

" hello my name is Dess and i am 18 years old and i go to Crenshaw High School. I am single and i live with my little sister and bestfriend; Amy and Dev. Some things about my school life is that (this might sound a little crazy) but i have a crush on the school's 'fuckboy' 😬 I know, I know but i feel like he likes me back but I dont really know its all just kinda complicated. anyways uhm enjoy" and she smiles

" wuss goodie wuss goodie wuss popin its ya boi Jabez amd imma say a ciuple of things about me. Im 18 and I go to Crenshaw High and i live with ma boi Alex he unfortunately took the wrong path and got to where he is now but you know hes a good guy at the heart and i know he can chage if he realy wants to I've seen how he was treating girls before all this happened and i have faith that, he CAN change uhm but thats not really the reason why im not there most of the time. the reason why is because my mom is sick in the hospital with this virus that she has and the doctors told me that she may have a 50% chance of fighting this and i just wanna spend as much time as I can with her befire that day but anyways lets change the subject-
Producer: thats it
" oh okay then, bye"

" hey my name is Devyn and i am 17 years old. I go to Chrenshaw High School and I live with my bestfriend Dess and her little suster Amy I would say that we get along pretty well so thats good um im single and I actually dont have a crush in anyone at the moment because I guess im just not interested and uh my last relationship was fine but i just wasn't feeling quite a ' connection' and it felt awkward because we knew each other for quite some time but i am still friends with him so thats cool I guess but anyway hope you enjoyyy"

" hi...my name is y/n and i live in an LA apartment um im gonna attend Crenshaw High in about a month because everyone is on summer break. I am 17 years old and my relationship status is single and heart broken um my last relationship was absolutely horrible i mena tbe first couple of months were fine until i found out he was cheating on me so i broke it off. anyways uhm i have over hold on lemme check" you pull out your phone "wow actually I have over 4 mil on tiktok and 3 mil on instagram and the questions that i always get is like 'whem are you going kn tour' or like they would give me reccomendtaions of people that i should bring but i wanna host my own tour in...a... way?" you laugh "but i do have to hit up my manager about that and as of now i am going to move into my first house thats also in LA with my twin sister- oh shit my camera is about to die anyways i hope you guys enjoy the story um go grab some popcorn and a drink so you'll be big chillin" you laugh " okay, okay, okay I got to go but...enjoy"

*scene cut*

I hope I guys can enjoy the rest of the story I have tons of ideas and I think this will ride pretty smoothly lmao