One shot

I was looking out of the window and couldn't help but think of Jinyoung everywhere I went.  We had broken up 3 months ago due to him not having time for me because he spent all his time fighting. I was upset that he gave up on me, but I still loved him. He never seemed to give me affection, and he was never there by my side during my darkest moments. We didn't end it because of a big fight or anything like that. I just decided to sit down and talk with him during his free time, and we both eventually decided to end things peacefully. It wasn't anything violent, and he tried to work things out, but he also knew there was no point in trying, so he left my apartment. Weeks after he left, I didn't feel the intense fear of Jinyoung getting hurt, and never worried anymore. However, things felt empty and every part of the place had reminded me of memories we had together. No more cuddles, no more "I love yous", no more love. I started to regret my decision. I even have to fight the urge everyday to not call him. I want to hear his voice again. I missed it. I missed him. Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door. I was confused as why someone would be at my door on a late winter night. I opened the door and placed my hand over my open mouth. I was surprised at who appeared at my door, and to think I'd never even thought of seeing his face again. It was Jinyoung. He was covered in bruises and cuts, and they looked bad. I let him in and told him to sit on the couch. I reached for a glass of water and handed it to him.

He thanked me and drank it. "So why are you here?" I asked with bitterness.

"It was the closest place from the arena." he replied. He lifted up his face from the ground and looked directly at me.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for being a burden for you today, leaving and giving up on you, not having enough time to love you, for everything I can not make up for, I love you."

"I was mad," I said, "but I've let that go. I still love you the same way I did before, but you have to stop fighting for the love of god Jinyoung."

"I will, I will I promise, just please don't leave me." Jinyoung begged.

"I won't as long as you don't risk your life for some stupid shit." He hugged me and I immediately hugged back, missing his touch. Not being able to have physical contact like this broke me, but I am glad to finally have him by my side again; and this time, for the rest of my life.