Chapter 1: Morning

You wake you to the sound of your alarm clock, waking you up at 9:30am to meet Payton to go to Disneyland with his friends. you tumble out of bed. and walk over to your bathroom. you glance at the mirror and yawn. you ran down stairs to get a coffee and something to eat. you grabbed some yogurt and some mixed berries. you grabbed a bowl under the cabinet and place the yogurt and the mixed berries in the bowl. you start to eat and go on instagram to just check.

but thenyou get a text from Payton saying:

 Payton: Hey you ready? I am coming to your place. I just left. you better be ready!

You: I just fucking woke up do you expect me to be ready?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you ran to your closet and tried to pick out an outfit it light took for ever to find a good outfit for Disneyland . as you got your outfit, you glance at your floor. 

"meh.ill clean it later"

you chose:

As you walked into your room. you heard Payton knock. you ran downstairs and said

"come on I just woke up"

Payton: "fine ill give you ten for minutes"

You: "ten! how about 20?" 

Payton: "how long does it take for a girl to get ready everyday?"

You: "along time, just come upstairs and wait inform of my door"

as you two walked up the stairs you went into your room, and closed the door but not fully. you got your outfit and got changed. Payton looked through the gap. and Payton said in his mind "dammmm" you got into your outfit and sat on the chair in front of your mirror and grabbed your make up out of the draws. You told Payton he could come in. Payton was standing behide you and wrapped his arms around you and placed his head on your shoulder. you stared into mirror and chuckled. Payton let go and slayed on your bed. as your finished your make up you asked Payton his you looked good. he looked at you and smiled and said  "yeah you look pretty" you looked at him and said thank you bud. but Payton laid back down you told Payton to get up. put he didn't so you grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up, but Payton pulled you to him. you pushed off and said Payton we got to go. so we went down stairs and got into his car. you asked if you can put some music on and Payton just glanced at you.

"Payton you know that we are best friends come one" you said

"look. I need to say something to you" Payton has try to say

"Payton save it for later."you replied 

__________________________________________________________