Info/Headcanons

Pretty much how I perceive Takehisa Hinawa as a character, and or a boyfriend. 

Also yes this is a all fem!reader one shot book, as I'll eventually be making a anime boys x reader book that will include male!reader one shots!

As for these headcanons it will be centered around Hinawa x his girlfriend. I'll be doing headcanons in the anime boys x reader one shots that will be gender neutral!

-Takehisa Hinawa is a very quiet, levelheaded person. He doesn't show affection often, even a hug in the eyes of other 8ths members is a oddity. 
-But out of view from other people, he tends to be softer with his girlfriend. A few chaste kisses and I could see him being so fuckin soft when she lays on his chest and sleeps. 
-Hinawa can get very busy with the paperwork coming in, so if she ends up helping him finish the paperwork up, that's when he realizes just how hard he fell for her. 
-The 8ths members don't even realize the two are dating until Hinawa moves his girlfriend into his room. 
-Shinra and Arthur don't realize it until they walk into the office while Hinawa and his girlfriend are in the midst of their chaste kisses. 
-Obi totally trusts Hinawa to never let his relationship affect their work relationship.
-Scared as hell to lose her during a mission, so he tends to push her the hardest in their daily workouts. 
-That paranoia of his tends to get him into a few petty arguments with his girlfriend from time to time. 
-Make-Up sex is a very prevalent thing. 
-Hinawa's libido isn't high at all, hell he could probably go a month or two without rubbing one out. 
-Though when he and his girlfriend start getting intimate, he does realize the needs he never even thought he had. 
-Sex isn't a huge thing to him. 
-Though he'll be sure to be intimate at least once or twice a week, just to have a healthy, somewhat regular sex life.
-Get one thing straight, he's a god in bed. He knows exactly how to touch and turn on his gf to the absolute extreme. 
-Dirty talk, not a lot of it. But when he does dirty talk shit it's hotter than his pyro kinetics. 
-He really doesn't show it, but when he falls for her. He fell so fuckin hard. 
-Loves her beyond words and would be absolutely shattered if anything happened to her.