~~Part 1. The beginning of something beautiful.~~

~~Your POV~~~

You hear the bus driver call out "PELICAN TOWN! FINAL CALL", getting up, you collect your stuff. Walking off the bus, you take a deep breath in, feeling like you can finally breathe, finally free, free from the stress and the judgement. You were never one for the city, but it was all you could get, you were shortly greeted by a tall redhead with dirt, and wood on her. "Hey! I'm Robin, you must be (Y/n)"    "Hi! I am indeed (Y/n)." You attempted to fix your hair to look at least look presentable. She chuckles, "So follow me to the farm, it's a short walk.". Hauling your heavy luggage, you could barely keep up with her, she took long steps, while you took short quick steps in an attempt to keep up. You arrived at what looked like a forest, "Ha.. Are we there yet?" She looks at you for a moment, with a confused look on her face. "We are here.. This is the farm. Your grandfather used to tend to this farm but when he got sick.." She started to tear up. "Anyways. Have fun with it, I'll be around if you need anything." She quickly left, leaving you to deal with this mess.  After looking around, you found a house, it was old and dusty, there were a few spiders living in it but other than that, perfect condition. You cleaned and explored, you found some tools, an axe, pickaxe, hoe, , watering can, some seeds, and scythe. You took the axe and scythe outside and started to clean up a little bit.

~~(Timeskip to around 2 PM)~~

After roughly 4 hours of work, you cleared out a path, and a little bit of space to work with. You wiped the sweat off of your forehead, holding your hand you sighed and deciding to take a break for the day. You returned the axe and scythe to the door and decided to head explore, going back towards the bus, you see another way. You went the opposite direction of where you came and hoped for the best. You ended up in a town. People instantly noticed you and greeted you, offering to show you around. Politely declining, you continued to explore, getting lost in your thoughts until-

OOMPH.
You fell down on the ground, injuring your knee, having very low pain tolerance you scream."OH MY GOD- FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD KILL ME WHAT THE HELL-" You look up to see what caused you to fall, you were met with a hand, "Oh my. Forgive me I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. May I help you? I am a doctor." He calmly stated. You look at him for a moment, studying his features, he had squared frames and a killer mustache. You took his hand, having a weak grip from sore hands, he pulled you up and held up some of your weight. "Come now, the er.. hospital is not that far from here." He stated with a calm voice. You limped while he held some of your weight, eventually you two made it to what looked like a small medical center. He guided you into a room with a gourney, sitting you down on it and giving you some water, leaving to go gather supplies. He hastily returned with some peroxide and bandages. "Okay. You're most likely gonna feel some pain. I'm going to clean out the wound, I didn't expect the fall to be that bad." He said, with a hint of concern in his voice.  "Okay.. I don't even know you. Can I have a name?" You asked, worrying that this was some sort of sick trap. "My name is Harvey, Yours?" He poured some peroxide on your wound, hissing in pain, you replied fast "(Y/N).". He bandaged up your knee and patted it. "Should be good to go.".   "Thank you. Here, take this. I hope we can meet on better terms.". You handed him a dandelion. "Why thank you. Take care Miss." His fondness for you grows and you get off the gourney and back to the farm. You snuggle into bed and quickly fall asleep. Thinking of your new friend.