Entry number one

Dear diary

Adam Dye is a dick. Plain and simple. All these stupid highschool girls fall for his leather jacket and bad boy charm, but truth be told hes abusive and nobody knows. And now hes getting sympathy for my sisters suicide when he was the reason she died.

Abbie was my sister and his girlfriend. She was a dumb sixteen year old who thought she could help the asshole but truth was he liked who he was. A motorcycle riding douche. I didnt find out he was abusive till the day before she died, i tried telling the police but they didnt have enough proof. Apparently he didnt hit her enough to leave enough evidence and she wouldnt come forward. Even after she died they said theres nothing they can do. Bullshit. My parents were away on some sort of charity work trip, i dont care i tried calling them but i dont think they had service. Dumb shits. Always away dont give a shit about us but because im eighteen they get away with it because i was apearently her babysitter. Well i guess i did a shitty job huh?

Why did Abbie fall for him? I asked myself this for awhile after realising the truth. But i guess it was because he gave her attention when our parents never would. I mean they claim they love us and all but they love helping poor people and hurt people, you know charity work and all that shit. They had someone who needed them here but i guess she didnt matter did she? I suppose even i didnt give her enough attention i was a senior in highschool stressing about the future and i never saw the signs. I should have seen them. I should have noticed.

I guess everybody is blind once in their life but i wont be ever again. My parents came back of course from wherever they were looking to me for answers. As if they thought leaving for long periods of time wouldnt cause some phycological issues for her. How dare they cry. They really dont deserve to.

My name is Natasha Meyers and im going to kill the bastard who killed my sister. Im going to kill the "bad boy".

          Natasha