Chapter 1

"Zayn, I love you!!!" I shouted. Zayn looks at me and whispers to the bodyguard something. "Miss, please come with me." The bodyguard say and I follow the guard. I was in the 1D Mansion!!!!! OMG!!! Zayn and the others arrives and he sits down beside me. "I heard what you shouted. You love me, huh?" He grins.

I nod and look down. "Well, you got me." He grins wide. I blush and grab a drink from the mini bar. "What did you get?" Zayn asks me. "Root Beer." I say drinking it whole. "Nice Choice." He says, grabbing a glass of vodka and drinking it all up. He became and drunk and pulled me. "Zayn, ouch." I wince.

"Sorry." He says. I feel a little bit sleepy and I slept in his arms.

I get shaken by Zayn. "Annika!" Zayn yells. "Huh?" I say, kissing him in the lips.
"Woah, Annika!" He says. "What?" I laugh and hug him. "I barely know you!!" He shouts. I stand up and reach for the door. "Woah, you are not leaving!" Zayn says, pulling me. "I thought you did not want me!" I say, holding his cheek. "I want you! But not this way." He says, removing my hand. I pout and leave him standing there. I sit down in the couch talking to Louis. "Hey Louis, no touching my girl." Zayn says, drinking a cup of root beer. "Whatever." He rolls his eyes. I look at Zayn grinning at me. I stick my tongue at him making him a little bit mad. He sits down beside and places his arm around me. I look down and take his hand off me. "Come on stay!" He says grabbing me. "I hate to tell you this but I'm not right for you so I better leave." I say, reaching for the door knob. "Nobody's leaving the house!" Zayn says, kissing me. "I love you, okay?" Zayn says, putting his hands on my cheeks. I nod and he hugs me. "I thought I was going to lose you forever!" He says, kissing me in the forehead. He grabs us some Cheese Sandwiches. "Want one?" He asks, I just nod. I grab one and nibble on it.

I grab one big cup of Mango Shake and sip it. "So, how old are you?" Zayn asks, munching on his sandwich. "19." I say. He looks at me in amazement. "What?" I ask, confused. "I love you!" He says, tickling me. I grin at him. "Are you naughty?" He asks, showing me a face of hunger. "If you want me to play that way.." I say. "I don't want you to." He shrugs. I shrug and I laugh. "You don't have to because you are already naughty." He smirks. "I love you." He says, kissing on my neck. He pulls me in and runs his fingers on my thighs. I kiss him long. "Ok lovebirds it's time to have some fun!" Harry Styles roll his eyes.

"Where are we guys going?" I ask Zayn.

"To a Club." He shrugs. I place a grin on my face.

Zayn POV

I pull Annika to my side and put my hands on her shoulders. "I'm going to change." Annika says. I sit down beside Niall. "You are lucky you got a girl." Niall spits out. After 10 minutes I see Annika wearing a cropped top and short blue shorts.

"You look amazing!" I say, amazed. We all leave in Louis' Cadillac. "We're here!" Liam interrupt our kissing. "Disgusting." Harry shudders.
Annika's POV

I walk in the club crowded with girls and boys. We all sit down in a big couch. "I'm going to get us some drinks. What you want?" Zayn shouts. "Your choice." I shrug. He runs off. After 10 minutes there was no sight of Zayn. "Louis have you seen."
I ask Louis who was sitting beside me.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

I look around and see him making out with some random girl. "Look Louis." I say pointing out. He looks shocked. "What should I do?" I say. "Come with me." Louis says grabbing my hand. We both are in the dance floor. He pulls me and kiss me. I wanted to stop it but he was such a good kisser. "Wait here." I hear Zayn tell the girl. He walks straight to us. "He's coming." I whisper in Louis' ear. He stops and look and hold my waist with both hands. "Why are you touching her? I told you not to!" Zayn shouts. "Why? She saw you cheating on her!" Louis defends me. "I can't believe what I'm seeing Zayn!" I cry. "I'm-" I cut him off. "Why? Zayn? I'm hurt!" I cry more. "Sorry Annika! Please! Don't leave me!" Zayn begs me. "I already did." I tell him and grabbed Louis' hand. "Annika! Are you okay?" Liam says, letting me sit down. "I saw what happened." Niall says, hug me with comfort.

Zayn POV
I stand there crying. What have I done? I lost the love of my life. I rush to her and see her with the other guys. "What are you doing here, Zayn?" Niall asks shoving him. "I need to talk to her." I push him. "Annika!" I yell. I see her crying resting her head on Liam's arms. "Let me explain please!!" I begged her.

"Explain." She says, standing up, courageous. "I wanted to stop her! But she wouldn't! Forgive me please!" I cry, kneeling down.

A/N: STOP!!! It's getting to much emotional!!! 😭!!!!
Anyways, what do you think?

Is it too dramatic? Too cheesy? Or too romantic?

Please vote for me!!!!! I love you guys if you do! I'll vote you back! 😉.

One Direction Quiz: Who is Zayn's Girlfriend?

I would thank people who will give me suggestions for the plot.
😄😄😄😄😄😄.