▹ Just another morning

So the next few chapters are gonna be around George and the boys because idk I just feel like I haven't included them enough and the book was getting kinda shit in my opinion and I wanted to add the others a lot more. So, if u have any ideas for chapters with the boys then feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do, post your ideas here because then it will be easier for me to see and add to my list
_____________________

A creak of the door sounded followed by a beam of light rushing into the room through the open crack in the door. With his eyes half open, George jolted up at the sound and whipped around to see Hoseok entering the bedroom.

"Hi! Can't sleep can I squish in with you?" Barely even awake, George mumbled an inaudible sentence and began to move over making sure that his leg was still elevated. Hoseok smiled widely and got in beside him, rolling onto his side so that he was facing a very sleepy George. "Hi."

"Mhm hello." The words were a soft sigh from George's lips, letting Hoseok know that the male wasn't fully processing anything. He chuckled and watched the younger snuggle his face into his pillow with a content smile.

It was only 2 AM, but Hoseok hadn't had the best night sleep and yearned for a cuddle with the older male. This had happened plenty of times in the past it wasn't anything out of the ordinary but he did feel slightly embarrassed.

Apart of him was now screaming for him to get out of the bed and just leave George to his rest alone, not wanting to bother him and just as he was about to consider, an arm dropped over his stomach and he felt a nose rubbing against his shoulder.

"Awwwee!" He muttered quietly.

George was resting soundly wrapped around Hoseok. The cuddle seemed to bring comfort to both parties. It was nice to have someone there, George never said it but he was often most comfortable with someone beside him when sleeping.

Hoseok patted George's hair before shifting to get himself comfortable. He then allowed his eyes to flutter shut and within minutes, he had entered the gates of Dreamland.

The next time he opened his eyes, the honey glow of sunlight lighting up the room almost blinded him. Hoseok groaned quietly and covered his eyes with the back of his forearm to block out the light. Using his free hand, he reached out for George but his finger tips only found the empty crumpled sheets where the male had previously been laying.

A small pout of disappointment formed on his face at the lack of presence beside him. Forcing his eyes open, Hoseok pushed himself up into a sitting position and rubbed the sleep from his eye. He glanced around the room to find George's crutches missing. He leaned over to the bedside table and glanced at the Lion King alarm clock that Yoongi had gifted George for his birthday.

The time read 6:20 meaning he would only have to be up in twenty minutes as they had a busy schedule, plus he needed to pack for your, something he had left till last minute. With a yawn, he pushed himself out of the bed and made his way towards the door to find George.

He made his way down to the kitchen and as expected, George Lee was sitting in a chair across from Jin. Of course, the eldest was fussing over every slight move George made due to his leg whilst the younger male stuffed pancakes into his mouth and paid no mind to anything around him. It was like he was in own world.

"Sleep well?" Jin questioned as he placed a plate of pancakes down in front of Hoseok, who smiled cheerfully. "I heard you get up late at night."

"I slept next to George."

"Why does everyone like sleeping with George? Wasn't it just last week that Taehyung snuck into his bed?" Jin turned to George, who shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

"His cuddles are the best," Jimin announced with a yawn as he stepped into the room. He slid into the empty spot beside George, who didn't acknowledge him.

This usually happened when he had woken up from a good sleep. It usually took him a while to wake up, which meant he didn't like talking very much until he was at least shed of all his sleepiness.

Jimin giggled and lifted his hand to rub the back of George's head before tucking into his own breakfast. Everything was silent for a while until the sound of mental clinking against the plate sounded throughout the kitchen.

"I had a dream that Jungkook yeeted me off a mountain but I didn't die, instead, Snow White rescued me but it was Taehyung in a wig with a pissed off Yoongi next to him dressed as one of the dwarfs."

And he was fully awake. George smiled at the confused expressions and grabbed his plate, ready to take it to the sink. The group of males rolled their eyes at his randomness.

"Ah! No. Let me, you just go and rest your leg, I'll come and help you after I've washed everything." George rolled his eyes at Jin's order, but didn't object. He grabbed onto his crutches and began to exit the room.

With a sigh, Hoseok chewed on his food. "I wish he would dream of me."

"He does," Jin answered with a nod. "In his nightmares."

The familiar laugh echoed around the kitchen as Hoseok glared at the eldest, who found himself far too funny. Jin grinned and shovelled some more food into his mouth.

Just another morning with the BTS boys.

__________________
Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You're greatly appreciated 💜

- Blue x