𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄

𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜.

The couple was currently at a buisness dinner , Wooyoung clearly bored as he watched Mingi laugh his ass off with the other buisness men. Wooyoung was honestly ready to head home as he was in the mood. His hand rested on mingis thigh squeezing it here and there as he whined about wanting to go home but only got a "hold on babe" or a "just a few minutes" and that made wooyoungs blood boil.

Wooyoung sat with a pout as he waited suddenly an idea popping up in his head. He decided to tease the older a bit , placing his hand on mingis crotch , palming it lightly. But sadly the older wasn't mad which was what Wooyoung was looking for. He wanted Mingi to be angry so he could be a bit rougher on him that night.

Wooyoung had been Wanting the other to be rough in bed as he was always treated as if he was glass and wooyoung didn't exactly like it. The sex wasn't as great when it was like that for Wooyoung. He knew what Mingi was capable of since it had happend months ago.

Yeah MONTHS ago.

Wooyoung honestly wanted to be pounded into the mattress by the other but never got it no matter how much he tried. He didn't know why he found it so hard to just tell Mingi "hey could we change things up a bit?" But he knew Mingi would begin to feel bad if he told him how boring the sex was.

He loved Mingi and his bubbly personality and softness but a rougher side would be great too in wooyoungs opinion.

After ages of talking the two had finally got home and into their bedroom. Mingi had just stepped out the shower and wooyoung sat in bed against the headboard in mingis oversized hoodie and some shorts as a laptop rested on his legs. "Why're you doing work now?" Mingi asked remembering it was pretty late. "Becauseyouwontfuckmethatswhy" Wooyoung mumbled out making sure the other couldn't hear him. "What?" The other asked whilst drying his hair.

"I said I have so much to do" Wooyoung played off while smirking. "Oh ok" Mingi replied. Wooyoung continued to do his work as Mingi layed beside him playing games. Wooyoung let out a loud sigh slamming the computer shut as he looked over at The other. "What?" Mingi questioned chuckling a bit. Wooyoung only set the laptop aside , straddling the his lap , causing the other to put his phone down. "I'm pretty sure you already know what I'm trying to do" Wooyoung spoke up gripping onto the hem of mingis shirt.

"You wanna do it right now?-" Wooyoung knew with this response Mingi wasn't planning on doing anything with him so an idea popped up in his head. "on second thought I'll just go to SAN's maybe he'd give me what I want" Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders knowing EXACTLY what he was trying to do. He knew Mingi didn't like San with a burning passion due to the fact that he would openly flirt with Wooyoung infront of his face and even tease him. "You fucking wouldn't." Mingi spoke his tone lowering as his eyes narrowed.

"Watch me baby~" Wooyoung pokes mingis nose , getting off of Mingi , making his way to the door. Mingi rushed off the bed , quickly grabbing wooyoungs arm. "Let me go Mingi" Wooyoung spoke trying to yank his arm away. "No. Your staying here with me." Mingi responded anger present in his voice. "Don't be mad that sans probably better than you~" Wooyoung continued to tease.

He really wasn't planning on stopping til he got what he wanted. Now he has mingis blood boiling. "Oh yeah?" Mingi questioned , nodding his head. "Yup!" Wooyoung responded. That was the sat straw for the taller. He spun the other around pushing him onto the bed , beginning to remove his shirt. Wooyoung layed there with a mischievous smirk on his face as he bit at his finger. Once Mingi finished removing his shirt he gave the other a glare , pulling at his ankles so his body slid down to the end of the bed after walking over to cut the lights off.

He removed wooyoungs shirts and underwear , throwing them somewhere in the room. "What- ah!" Wooyoung made an attempt to speak but the feeling of Mingi nipping at his inter thighs interrupted him. The taller was dangerously close to wooyoungs entrance as he left dark marks all over him. Mingi pulled away , flipping the other onto his stomach.

He had lifted his ass up , Wooyoung sitting up on his hands but was pushed back down by the taller , face down ass up. "Count." Was the only thing that came out of mingis mouth. "W-what?-" the shorter felt harsh slap on the ass causing him to jolt forward , letting out a whine. "I said count. I wont say it again." Mingi repeated. Wooyoung could only nod in response as he was preparing himself. Mingi rose his hand , slamming it back onto the others cheek causing him to jolt forward one again. "O-one" he whined out.

They had continued until they reached ten leaving both wooyoungs ass cheeks to turn a bright red color. This mingi was definitely new and wooyoung wasn't complaining. This was exactly how wooyoung had wanted it to be. Wooyoung was told to stay in the same position , the taller grabbing lube before removing his own pants. He had applied the lube to his length before lining it up with wooyoungs entrance.

"I don't wanna hear a sound." Mingi said coldly. Wooyoung found this part a bit unfair since he was terrible at staying quiet. "M-Mingi you know I cant-"  He let out a loud moan as Mingi pushed into him in one go. The shorter quickly slapped one hand over his mouth as the other gripped at the sheets.  Mingis thrusts were harsh. He gripped wooyoung's waist so hard it was sure to leave bruises. Wooyoung removed his hand from on his mouth , burying his face into the pillow to muffle his moans.

The taller noticed , grabbing a handful of his locks , pulling on it so his head left the soft pillow. "You like making me angry don't you?" Mingi asked looking at the other with a smoldering look. "Y-yes I- like I-t" Wooyoung responded , making an attempt to nod his head as pleasure filled his body each thrust. This only made Mingi pick up his pace , finally letting the others hair go , watching as it dropped back onto the pillow.

Wooyoung moans had definitely gotten louder. He tried so hard to quiet himself down but nothing had worked. He was basically screaming at the intense pleasure. Mingi grabbed onto the youngers arms pinning them behind his back as he held onto them. "You don't listen..what did I say?" Mingi growled out. "Y-you dont w-wanna h-ear a s-sound" it was extremely hard for Wooyoung to speak in this shape.

Mingi felt the warm pit at the bottom of his stomach. "I'm close." He spoke picking up his pace slamming right into wooyoungs prostate non-stop. "Mingi!-" Wooyoung was silenced as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, mouth hanging open. The shorter came there feeling washing over him harshly throwing his head back, Moaning out his boyfriends name.

Soon the taller followed after him , pulling out and cumming onto the others back.

"I should make you angry more often"
"Shut up."
•••••••

Yes this is extremely short I'm sorry 😔
Also I just wanted to let you guys know that I changed the them of my story once again I'm sorry..it just looked so weird to me so I changed it! ❤️