AH. YES.

Finn was a pretty shy boy. And right now, he was more shy than ever.

He and Sam were watching a movie and cuddling, Finn laying on Samuel while Sam held him, when what seemed to be out of no where, a sex scene came on.

Samuel bit his lip, feeling his stomach catch butterflies as Finn buried his face into his chest.

Then, something terribly embarrassing happened. Samuel felt himself beginning to get hard in his pants. He wasn't sure if it was just him that noticed though.

Finn had noticed, squeaking in shock. "Wh-what the heck?" He looked up to Sam, face a dark red.

Sam's blush was equal to Finn's. "I-I'm sorry, love! I just! I can't help it!"

Finn shook his head as Sam repeatedly apologized. "Er-- it's okay! Um... What do we do?" He murmured only for Samuel to shrug. "I don't know."

Then, Finn got a crazy idea and palmed Sam's bulge through his jeans. He'd heard about it online.

This resulted in a groan of pleasure from his beloved Sammy followed by a buck of his hips.

It actually worked! Finn was surprised. "I... I wanna take care of you." He looked down, swallowing thickly in pure excitement and nervousness.

"You don't- uh- you don't have to." Samuel looked away. "But I want to!" Finn said before adding a 'please' on the end.

Samuel sighed. "Fine! But tell me if I should stop."

Finn nodded quickly, carefully unbuttoning Sam's jeans. He could feel himself getting hard too.

Sam watched, lust clouding over his eyes and Finn glanced up a few times.

Pulling down the pants and boxers, Finn was now face-to-face with Samuel's cock. He gulped.

"You okay?" Sam asked. Finn realized he must have been staring. "Um! Yes!" He replied quickly, sweating.

Finn took off his shirt, it was getting too hot in there. He threw it to the side.

Then, hesitantly, he bent down to lick the tip, resulting in another groan from his boyfriend. He knew what was supposed to happen now.

Finn dragged his tongue up and down Samuel's cock before beginning to suck on the head.

Sam grabbed a hold of the other's red-brown locks and forced his head down. "Fuck!" He was too impatient. "I'm sorry, but your mouth feels so good!" He babbled as he face-fucked Finn.

Finn nearly choked, but he was okay. He didn't actually mind all that much.

After a while, Sam stopped. He didn't wanna cum in Finn's mouth. Lazily stroking his cock now, he noticed Finn's own erection.

"I bet I can fix that." He muttered. "Can I?" He figured that he needed to ask. Consent was always important.

Finn nodded quickly. "Yes, please!" He said, palming himself through his pants.

"Can you strip for me?" Sam asked, smiling a little bit. "Please?"

Finn got up, quickly removing his clothes before getting back on the couch. Now he was fully naked.

Sam removed the rest on his clothing, which was his shirt, and told Finn to lay on his back.

Finn's legs were put over Sam's shoulders.

"First time?" He asked, to which Finn nodded.

"Me too."

Samuel decided to just go for it. He kissed Finn on the lips and slowly pushed himself into the other. He was so tight!

Finn felt a scream bubbling in his throat and he began to tear up.

Sam noticed. "I-I'm sorry, Finny! I'll just stop, we don't have to go on!"

Fin smiled through his tears. "I trust you. Please keep going?"

How could Samuel deny his pretty request.

He started slowly, pulling almost all the way out and then pushing right back in.

Then, he sped up, earning moans from Finn.

Finn grabbed Sam's shoulders hard, the couch moving with them.

"Sammy! Sammy!" Finn cried out in pleasure, keeping a firm grip on his lover's shoulders.

"Fuck, baby, please! Say my name again!" Samuel groaned.

"Sa-Sammy!" He stuttered.

"Again! Louder!"

"Sammy!"

"Finn!"

Sam finished inside of Finn, just as Finn came.

Sam held Finn now, and the movie credits rolled.

"I love you, Finn. You're so good to me." Samuel said breathlessly.

"I love too." Finn whispered as he drifted to sleep.

Samuel smiled as he fell asleep too.