*obsession*

-Leah! I hear my mom yell as i was about to got on tik tok. Yes mom! I yell back as i dont want to look my eyes away from the tik tok boy i was drooling over. Come down here now! My mom yells. I get up from my bed and i run into my door as im not paying attention to anything but my phone. I turn off my phone and walk downstairs. Im greeted by my mom yelling gibberish at me. I could tell she was mad so i try to calm her down.

A.mom please calm down.
M.how am i supposed to calm down when im this excited.
A.mom please jus-wait excited i thought i was in trouble.
M.no sweety. Should i be mad at you?
A.no i just thought you were mad. Why are you so excited?
M.because were going to go to new jersey.
A.what when?why?how long? Can we stay there?

You are so excited because that tik tok boy you wre crushing over a minute ago lives in new Jersey.

You think for a minute what it would it would be like to meet him.

M.hello. earth to aleah.
A.oh sorry.
M.why are you so excited?
A.cause new jersey sounds cool.
M.oh.well anyway were going tomorrow. So start packing.
A.yay!

You go upstairs and start packing and you finish in 2hrs. Once your do you text your bestfriend and tell her the news.

               BESTIE😝😍

                                   A. Hey girl
B.hey wsp?
                              A. I got news.
B.what is it?
                               A.im moving

B.you should have told me sooner You bitch. Your gonna forget about me aren't you?!

               *BLOCKED*

Aleah-
Well that didnt go as planned. Anyways forget her i could have the chance to meet him. The boy im obsessed with. The boy im attracted to. The boy named

     *KAIRI CONSENTINO*