Zero

"From the top five, Six, Five, Six, Seven, Eight!"

The dance instructor yelled for what seemed like the 100th time today.
"Kira put some pep in your step." Kira slowed down all her movements until she finally reached a heavily exhausted stop.

"What's going on with you, you've been like this all week." The dance instructors barked.

School. It had been because of school. Kira didn't enjoy school as much as she thought she would. HBCU to her seemed like so much fun, going to party's every weekend and making new friends but it was actually the opposite.

she often found herself studying on the weekends and she had only made one or two actual friends there.

"My bad shay, I just been dealing with a lot lately"
"Get it together, You know we have our competition Saturday" Shay wasn't always so strict, She just didn't like her time being wasted.

As practice ended Kira took a small gulp of her water and started to gather up her things to leave.

"What are you doing later?" One of her dancer friends said approaching her slowly.

Kira had a few essays she had to finish and a test coming up so you could imagine how stressed she was. "I gotta study for a test I got coming up."

"awe ok, we'll we're all having team get together type thing on saturday. You wanna come?"

Kira shook her head. "Nah I can't I got stuff to do."
the girl nodded her head and walked away.

Kira made her way back to her dorm, When she did she put on a dark green MCHS hoodie with black ripped jeans and some black huaraches. She sat on her bed and thought to go to the school library. And so she did.

When she got to the library she found an empty table to put her stuff beside and went to go look for the book she used to study. Once she found her book she sat at the table and studied.

Kira didn't like suudying but she had to in order to pass her classes. It actually sort of helped her calm down sometimes whenever she would have an outburst.

While she was studying she looked up for a short while and noticed a guy. The guy was weird to Kira for some reason. She didn't know what it was but he was weird.

The guy was wearing a dark green hoodie and black sweatpants with white air forces. Similar to her own outfit but not quite.

The weird guy proceeded to grab a book off of the shelf and sit next to Kira and and put his backpack next to hers before opening his book to read it.

Kira didn't like the feeling of the Weird guy sitting next to her. She desperately wanted to move but there were no more empty tables and she wanted to study alone.

"Hey can you move" Kira said bluntly.
The guy didn't move a muscle. "Hey" she tried again to get his attention. The guy still didn't move. Kira grew very irritated but soon after realized that the guy had in headphones.

Oh she thought.

She softly tapped the guy on the shoulder and cleared her throat before he took out his head phones and said "Yes" Kira was expecting the guys voice to be deep and mean judging by his tall and muscular frame but it was soft, still deep but it was sweet like- "Yes" the guy said again interrupting her thoughts.

Kira already had thought about what she was gonna say to him but instead she said
"Hey my name's Kira." She didn't know why she said that but she mentally cursed at herself for not telling him to get lost.

He flashed a bright smile and began to speak again "My name is Namjoon but you could call me Joon for short"

Namjoon had a nice smile he had a nice body too. Kira thought.

She suddenly got a text from her friend friend.

Naomi:Hey how's your date going?

Kira didn't want to respond to the text knowing she didn't actually have a date but she mentally told herself she had to

Kira:Good, we're actually going back to my dorm room now.

Naomi:Oh great I'm on my way to campus now can I meet him?

Kira:No.

Naomi:Why not?

Kira was a good lier but in this situation she honestly did not know what to say.
Kira put her phone back in her pocket and grabbed her book so she could leave.

"Hey where are you going" Kira could tell that Namjoon was genuinely curious as to where she was going.

"I've gotta get back to my dorm I have stuff to do" Namjoon got and wiped his palms on his thighs. "How about I walk you there, It's getting a bit late and I don't want anything to happen to you"

Kira actually didn't want him to walk with her but for some reason she accepted his offer.

The walk to the dorm was silent but not as awkward as it sounds. "Thanks for walking me uhh Namjoon" "No problem it was really nothing I was actually gonna leave to I've got a test tomorrow and I really need to go home and study so I don't fail"

She quickly realized that Namjoon was a rambler and she hated ramblers with a passion.

"I'm actually doing really well in classes at the moment and I-" Kira cut him off mid sentence. "Okay goodnight Namjoon I'll see you around" Namjoon just stood there for a second breathing softly.

"Oh well goodnight have a nice night it was nice to meet you by the way and I hope we can talk again or maybe go out sometime or-" Namjoon was rambling again but Surprisingly Kira let him finish.

"But anyways goodnight" She nodded her head and went into her dorm room.

As she was changing into her pajamas she quickly realized that she didn't have her backpack with her.

Fuck.