Chapter 1

Snap! Crackle! Pop! Rolindo woke up with a start, heavily breathing in the smell of her uncle Tridge’s  farmyard - It smelt like animals even inside the house. It was a wonder she had agreed to come as she  had always hated the smell of bacon and cow . Her dream had been stranger than any other nightmare she had ever had . She had dreamed she was on Uncle Tridge's farm and someone had let the animals out she had seen the blurred image of the face but had woken up with an incredibly sweaty face baffled at what on earth had happened in that dream .
In the morning Rolindo had fresh bacon for breakfast along with poached eggs and a glass of orange juice freshly squeezed that Thursday morning. Even though she never usually had a full breakfast but at her uncles house he had very strict instructions and so she followed them.
Uncle Tridge came in the house swearing and muttering under his breath, when Rolindo asked what was wrong he shook her off and went to talk to her mother . Rolindo pretended as if she couldn’t care less but she was eaves dropping and could just about hear what they were saying.
“Someone let the animals out,” muttered uncle Tridge.
“Did you see them?” answered mum.
“No but I might have a clue who it was.”
“Who???”
"Might’ve been....”
But he was cut off by a screeching sound outside . Rolindo Ran to see what had made that defeating sound. It was the man . Him. The one that she had seen in the dream. It had been a premonition. She should have known. It was all in front of her maybe she could have stopped it , maybe not but she could only now if she tried. She couldn’t help but feel a bit ashamed in herself.