Ekko gets tickled by Rakan

This was a very bad period for Xayah and Rakan... they kept arguing for days and now they decided to take a break from each other.

Rakan was sad for the temporary break and so he needed something to distract him, that's why he went to Zaun, a city important for the pollution and the chemistry factories but also for its powerful cocktail and drinks.

He didn't know why but the aura of the city gave him new special magic...

Meanwhile, Ekko, a dark skin boy with a sleveless shirt and a pair of sandals, was walking down the streets of his city, it was night but he wasn't afraid of anything, he always has his Zero-Motor with him when suddenly a big noise came from a pub, noise of a brawl and people shouting.

Ekko turned himself and followed the noise when he then saw some people surrounding two fighters:

One of them was a muscled old man a little too drunken that just wanted to punch someone

The other one was a gorgeous human-bird with gold feathers beginning from his right shoulder and falling to the chicken-feet and a edgy, endearing look.

After a couple of minutes of fighting Ekko interfered and stopped the fight stunning the man with a upright fist.

"I could defeat this poor man without your help sweety!"- said Rakan with snooty voice, "Yeah... sure... I take it as a "thank you"... anyway, my name is Ekko and yours?"- asked Ekko

"Rakan! Don't you know the magnificent Rakan? Uff... I'm famous only in my country..."- replied Rakan.
The two guys started talking and chatting friendly.

They went in an other pub, more peaceful, there they took some drinks and ended to be tispy.

"Why did you fight with that man before?"- asked Ekko, "I'm a vastaya, I'm not seen very well here... and I hate staying shut when someone is insulting me for my origins..."- said Rakan sadly...

"Oh... got it... I hate it too when people talk about my origins and my past... you see? We have a common point!"- said Ekko happily, "Yeah! You're right! You know what? You're very funny and polite!"- responded Rakan.

"Why don't you come in my hide? It's a comfortable place, it's a little house built by me but I have two beds so don't worry"- said the black boy, "Of course! Why not! You're very kind!"- replied the gold feather bird-boy

When they arrived at Ekko's house the black guy took off his shirt and Rakan had a strange feeling looking at Ekko's pectorals.

He got closer and placed one hand on them, then slided his hand down to the abs

Ekko giggled a bit and said "Ehehe your fingertips are really soft! Strange for chicken-hands with pointy nails huh?"- and when he finished the sentence he went for taking a glass of water;

Rakan was now looking at his dark back, he could see the muscles even on it and decided to slide one nail on the vertebral column, right in the middle.

"Ooh man... that was so relaxing and I felt thousand of shivers!"- said Ekko, Rakan sneered and told Ekko "Will you allow me give you a massage? Just for saying "thank you" for the hospitality"...

Ekko agreed

They went into Ekko's bedroom and he laid on the bed with the stomach down and his arms above his head, crossed.

Rakan was sitting beside the black boy and started massaging Ekko's back... "Oh god man! You're so good at massage! Your touch is a touch of an angel! Where did you learn?"- asked Ekko, "Oh don't worry... just relax and feel free"- replied the gold feathered boy