"come over here and make me"

min yoongi grunts in frustration as he covers his eyes with his hand. The stinging rays of sunlight still peek under his eyelids because of his pathetic fingers. He groans. 

"nooooo..." the sound is muffled by the hoodie his face is buried inn. the familiar and pleasing smell of the hoodie almost immediately calming his morning nerves. where did he get this? his drowsy brain then makes the connection. the hoodie is hoseok's. he must've taken it from him somehow. maybe he managed to force it off hoseok's large frame despite his apparent physical disadvantage. or maybe he seduced him into doing anything he wanted with his natural sexiness.

yoongi snorted at himself.

speaking of which? where was hoseok?

he felt panic rising in himself rapidly and felt the bed around him frantically, hoping to feel the man lying next to him, eyes weary and expression loving. the bed was still warm, but no person. then he hears a light chuckle from above him, and he relaxes.

"i'm up here, dumbass." fighting against the strong light. he blinks rapidly as the figure of his boyfriend appears, stretching over him to fling open the curtains. yoongi smiles, yawning and squinting his eyes.

his eyes are almost tearing up at this point from the sun. crossing one leg over the other, he slowly flips around, lying facedown on the blue mattress, limbs spread eagle and fingers still fidgeting with the hoodie. then, using all his remaining strength and willpower, he pats the space next to him. 

|||✰✰✰|||

hoseok looks at his boyfriend with a mix of adoration and unbelief. what? his brain is cloudy from just waking. falling asleep tangled in yoongi's arms, and missing an hour of dance practice seemed feasible. then he remembers the look on bang pd-nim's face, almost murderous when they walked in, hand in hand. he remembered jin calling them "fashionably late" and telling hoseok to "flick his hair like a runaway model."

"yooooongiii," he whines, walking out of the room, "we're gonna be late!" he hears a disgruntled murmur in reply and shook his head, his laughter echoing through the hallways covered with framed pictures of him and Yoongi. he looks in the mirror: disheveled clothes, light eye circles, and tangled hair. tugging his messy hair into a cap, he ties his shoelaces and goes back into their room to check on yoongi, only to find that yoongi has somehow managed to close the curtains with his feet and is snoring quietly, head tucked into hoseok's hoodie.

hoseok blinks. 

yoongi is snuggled in the corner of their king-sized bed, curled into a ball, and this time, with an eye mask on. his blonde hair spills under his head, and his lips are drawn back into a pout. Hoseok's blue hoodie is clutched tightly in his arms as yoongi buries his nose in it, and the strings are so definitely tangled into a dead knot.

"yoongi..." he weakly trails off, cheeks heating up as he lingers at the door frame.  

yoongi let out a muffled sigh.

"i don't wanna go..." he whines.

"But, we-" his breath catches in his throat. 

"Get up, yoongi," at this point, he was almost begging him. They had already been late twice this week, yoongi refusing to get up and hoseok, being the weak-hearted softie he was, stayed back, and cuddled him until yoongi decided to get up finally.

"i can't be bribed, pressured, or coaxed. i refuse to get up."

hoseok huffed in frustration. 

"min yoongi! you get up right now."

"then come over and make me."

|||✰✰✰|||

it is then that min yoongi realizes his imminent fate. 

not only was that very sexually suggestive, but considering their height difference and the fact that the amount of exercise yoongi had done the past week was get up and walk from his recording room to the kitchen to get food, yoongi was already losing.

there is a glint in hoseok's eyes as he advances military style towards yoongi, who was now very awake and looking very scared. yoongi wraps his blanket around himself, as if it would stop hoseok from physically carrying him over to the bighit entertainment building. 

"i...may have made a mistake," yoongi stutters. hoseok grins, then in one giant motion,  tackles yoongi to the bed and, in three seconds, has him pinned against the wall. it really isn't impressive. quite pathetic, actually. the instant hoseok touched him, yoongi went limp and basically allowed himself to be pinned. absolutely embarrassing. yoongi reminded himself of a ragdoll cat: laid back, docile,  loved being held, cuddled and stroked.  (a/n awwww yoongi's a meow meow)

hoseok cups yoongi's face, skimming the side of his jaw. his hands are even larger than yoongi's face. 

"get. up." yoongi hears his voice whisper, laced with an edge of gentleness. yoongi is positive his face is a flaming shade of crimson. 

grinning victoriously, yoongi leans forward. this is exactly what he wanted.

(a/n at this point i started profusely breaking into "oh my god"s and i literally had to fan my face ahhhhHHHHHHH disclaimer i have a weak heart and an over active imagination)

|||✰✰✰|||

hoseok flushes. yoongi's heavy breathing stirs the tiny hairs on his neck, sending shivers into every cell of his body. adrenaline courses through his blood, magnifying every single feeling, every breath, and every touch. yoongi's eyes are sparkling, coming to life as he runs a pink, wet tongue over his lips. (a/n TONGUE TECHNOLOGY)

hoseok can literally hear his pulse racing as yoongi leans in and closes the distance between in them. 

oh, he thinks.

but yoongi pauses, eyelids flickering and then slowly traveling down until they linger on his lips. 

"no." yoongi's voice is deeper. rougher.

yoongi's short breaths are stroking hoseok's cheek. then, he drags his teeth up the side of his neck and gently grazes his earlobe. hoseok gasps, every inch of his skin begging to be touched. it takes all of his willpower not to throw yoongi on the mattress and kiss the hell out of him. yoongi's hair tingles his sensitive neck. the butterflies in his stomach are a mess and his body is flushing with uncontrollable heat. 

"yoongi." 

yoongi continues to taste his skin, now on his jaw. a shudder wracks through him. not because of the cold air from the freezer, still open.

yoongi's eyes flip up to his, the lids hooded and irises dark. then back to his mouth. the crackling tension between them is so, so good.

"wanna rethink your decision?" the right side of yoongi's lips curves up, manipulative, lazy, and triumphant. he wins.

hoseok sighs. he is so screwed. 

"ok"

|||✰✰✰|||

 a/n i really like the concept of  dom yoongi *squeal*

i literally could not stop blushing and squealing and wanting to cry ahhhhh

it's still pretty bad but ill fix it later on:))

thanks for reading!

-cathy

edit: i reread it and god it sucks