Kylie's POV

Zoey hurry up we're going to be late for the first day of school! I quickly grabbed my back pack and practice bag as I ran out of the house because Sean was outside blowing the horn . I hopped In the front seat of Sean's truck , gave him a quick kiss as I turned to see Zoey In the back seat with her lips twisted up . I laughed and checked Instagram on the way to school. Babe .. Kylie?? What babe ? What are you so interested in on  your phone you don't care to discuss your sweet sixteenth birthday with me ? I'm checking a group message with all the local highschool cheer captains we are planning a huge slumber party and they voted to put me In charge to plan it ."That's all you care about is stupid cheerleading and your boyfriend " Zoey said . Shut up Zoey you don't know what you are talking about.. Is that so Mom and Dad never have time for me because you always have a football game or competition and now it's your birthday. All they care about Is you ! Zoey that's not true , and you know it .We pulled up to the junior parking lot and Sean parked his truck. Zoey hopped out immediately and headed towards the school , I gave Sean a kiss before we got out of his truck . I grabbed my backpack as he grabbed my cheer bag and his football practice bag . We walked into school holding hands he pulled me in his arms and gave me one more kiss he let go and said have a good day babe . I smiled and said you too .I ran into the cheerleaders locker room and opened my locker and put my bag in it and ran to my first class which was English 3.I got to class just in time , I found a seat next to my best friend Jessie . Hey girly she said .. hey Jess what's new I asked her . There's a new boy at the school she says, oh really what grade Is he In ? he's a freshman, oh okay so he's in Zoey's grade .