𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛.

"Yeosang Theres some things in the kitchen that needs cleaned I would like to have it done before we get back please" ms Choi spoke placing her plate in the sink as Yeosang swept. Yeosang was a maid for the Choi's. Of course they were extremely wealthy so yes their home was large.

Yeosang had a crush on their son San even though he acted quite cold twords Yeosang. The son always stayed upstairs and would only come down for dinner when it was prepared. The only time San would actually talk to him is to tell him to not go into his room plus Yeosang was a quiet person anyway so he wasn't exactly mad at the fact that they dont really talk.

Tonight the Choi's were going out for a meeting so they had asked Yeosang to clean the house a bit more today. Meaning they were gonna leave Yeosang and their son together. "Oh Yeosang before I leave" her heels clacked as she made her way twords him. "I need you to clean every room including san's ok hun? And let me know if you see anything or notice anything odd..that boy has been acting so strange lately" she spoke looking up the stairs.

"Y-yes.." Yeosang responded earning a pat on the head. "Alright I'll be going you two be safe" and with that they both left. Yeosang decided to start cleaning up. He began with downstairs and was now moving upstairs. He had began cleaning all of the rooms , leaving san's room to be done last. he walked over to san's door , peaking into the large bedroom. He heard the sound of water running in the bathroom inside. Yeosang took a deep breath before walking in. He saw some clothing around the floor of the room along with some other decorations around.

He had decided to begin with san's clothes , folding them and placing them in his dresser neatly. He then began with the decorations , admiring some here and there before placing them in their right places. Yeosang had let out a sigh , finishing up the room. For some reason he stood in the middle of the room looking around til his eyes spotted san's bedside table. Something drew him to it , remembering the words of mrs. choi. He walked over to the table,it opening the drawer. He pulled out lube , staring at it wide eyed. Yeosang was so intranced by it he hadn't heard the water stop as well as the door open.

As yeosang tried to place the lube back his wrist was grabbed causing him to spin around revealing a wet san. The male had an angry look on his face. "why did you have..." san began to speak his voice had a slight rasp almost as if he had woken up from sleep before showering. One hand kept its hold on yeosangs wrist as the other made its way to show yeosang the lube. "this." He held it up with a raised brow. "i..." yeosang spoke quietly , trying to shy away from the other. "i- i wont say anything.....ill just g-go" yeosang spoke up trying to push past san.

"go?" san chuckled. "you sir arent going anywhere.." san smirked standing infront of the other clearly amused by yeosangs afraid look. "w-what?" yeosang questioned. He couldn't stand the tension right now. Standing infront of a wet san , only in his towel , standing so close to him. He felt like he was going to melt. Yeosang dropped his head , a noticeable blush running across his face as he was clearly embarrassed.

"hm..did i stutter? i dont think i did..." san teased , tilting his head a bit. "i-im s-sorry" was all yeosang could respond with. "yeah you are" san responded , getting extremely close to the shorter , cornering him. Their faces were inches apart , getting closer and closer by the second. Yeosang's heartbeat picking up. Just as their lips were about to connect a soft knock was heard at the door , causing san to smirk which yeosang didnt exactly understand. "yeosang?" mrs. choi's voice being heard. "y-yes mrs. choi?" yeosang responded still trapped by the other.

"please come down when your finished" she spoke , her foot steps becoming faint. "better get down there pretty boy" san smirked, walking to his dresser , putting on a shirt. Just a yeosang was about to leave the other grabbed his wrist once again. "we aren't done." he whispered to yeosang finally letting him go.

TO BE CONTINUED....