Life changing meet

This is the day. I'll dispose from suffering. I look in the mirror. I can see my bones. But that's not enough. I'm fat. The doctor might says that I'm underfed but he's lying. They always do. I'll do it today. I don't care about my dead parents and my screwed up grandma. Or my idiot ex best friends who said they'll always be with me. Or the cool girls in school who always mean to me. I don't care about them anymore. They can go to hell. I went to school today. The last day of school. It's so sweet. I opened my locker and picked up my books. But then Lau had to spoke to me.
"Uhh! Exuse me! What the hell do you think you're doing?" She said in an annoying voice.
"Umm Going to chemistry?" I said confused.
"No! You're wearing the same clothes as me!" Omg! How dare am I? I'm the worst person ever.
"Look girls I'm wearing the same clothes as a poor" She always thinks more about herself then she ever was.
"Sorry" That's the only word I could come up with.
"Huh? Sorry? That's not enough I should change my t-shirt right now!" She said and ran away.
The rest of the day was boring. I was so exited about tonight. I already planned everything. I'll cut my neck veins. Long and hurtful death. I will do it after work. Because my grandma is alone she can't get enough money to two of us so I work in a restaurant. It was a long and boring shift. I was packing my stuff when a boy came in. He had brown hair and eyes and the brightest smile you ever saw. He looked so handsome, cute and happy. He went to a desk and smiled at me. I went to him with a bored face.
"Welcome is wonderland where all dreams come true. What can I get you?"
"Maybe a.... caramel waffle with extra ice cream"
"I'll get you as fast as I can" I said then went to the kitchen. After a few minutes I was back with his waffle.
"Thank you!" He said when I left it to him.
"No problem that's my job."
"And you enjoying it?" He asked softly.
"Honestly? I reather be locked in a room with two hungry wolfs then working here." I said why laughing.
"Haha! Then why are you doing it?" He asked seriously.
"My own business"
" Ohh I got it. You know I always prefer talking peoples and being outgoing because if you're talking with people you won't feel yourself lonely."
"Maybe. I never was an outgoing person. I just don't love chatting with others."
"Then why are you doing it right now?"
" I have no idea"
"How much is it?" He asked. I didn't even realized that he ate his waffle.
"Uhh 3.59"
" Here you go" he gave me the money and I went to the cashier and wrote the bill.
"You should be more outgoing you know. Being lonely is the worst thing."
"I don't know how to be outgoing!" I said with  a smile on my face. It has been a long time since I smiled.
"Just smile. Your beautiful smile just made me feel happier. You should give this present to every person." He said with a smile and went out "Good bye".
"Good... bye" I said and I felt that I turned red. Omg! My cheeks are literally burning. Nobody said such a beautiful thing to me.
I went home from work. Ate dinner and talked to my nana. I'm in my room right now with a knife in my hand. I'll do it today. I lift the knife next to my neck and.... think about the mysterious boy from the restaurant. No I have to be focused. I..... can't. I can't end my life. No. I have in my mind and the stupid cute sentence he said."Just smile.Your beautiful smile just made me feel happier. You should give this present to every person."
Of fuck. I think I'm in love.

Hey guys this is my new book I hope you like it. I wanted to do something different so yeah here you go. And sorry for the bad grammar I'm not English. So just tell me if something is wrong.
Have a nice day❤️