//Prolouge//

-UPDATED- Edited storyline.

Warning: There is a sensitive topic in here so if you're sensitive read at your own risk.

"Hey 'Tsumu, who do you thinks gonna win against Takatana daiichi and Matsuyama seinan?" Osamu asks his brother only to be completely ignored causing Osamu to sigh, he didn't even have to follow his brothers glance to know what he was staring at. "If ya keep glaring at her yer gonna strain yer eyes." Osamu says rather nonchalantly. The two look across the bleachers to see y/n and her friends who were also sat there watching the game causing Atsumu to scowl even more. "Please 'Samu, I'd rather get paper cuts all over my body and swim in lemon juice before I ever become somewhat friends with that stupid peacock." Atsumu says with a rather unpleasant tone before averting his eyes back to the game. Unexpectedly as if y/n had super hearing, she glances across at Atsumu and pulls the finger at him while her best friend Ayami snickers. Atsumu just gets irked and scrunched his face in disgust before looking back at the game.

"Why did that completely make my day?"

"Oh shut up 'Samu."

-

"Welcome everyone to the national interhigh finals! Here's the match we've all been waiting for! But who will win? The Undefeated Peacocks of Kujakuhi girls high, or the Foxes from Inarizaki high? Watch and find ou- Oh here comes Inarizaki high now!" The announcer says over the speaker. "From Hyogo and one of the favourites of the competition! Welcome this one heck of a powerhouse Inarizaki high!"

*Cue the melody* "LETS GO LETS GO INA GO!" One side of the court cheers as the girls walk out.

"Inarizaki does have Akahana Aoi though! One of the top 3 female Liberos in the country! But the question is, can she save all of the balls that get missed by the blockers?"

"Also don't forget about their captain Hasegawa Akiha! Despite her shortness she sure makes one hell of a middle blocker!"

LETS GO LETS GO INA GO!" "LETS GO LETS GO INA GO!"

"Wow Inarizaki is hyped for this match! But will The foxes finally beat the undefeated peacock champions?"

"Here they come! Welcome the well known powerhouse school from Nagano prefecture! Kujakuhi girls high!"

*Que the violin, flute, trumpet and drums*
"Kujakuhi! Kujakuhi! Ku-ku Kujakuhi! Kujakuhi!"
"KU-JA-KU-HI!" The supporters wave their fans to look like a peacock in the stands as the others cheer with joy.

"There she is! Kitsuneda y/n! She's by far the miracle girl of this tournament! They say her ranking is in the edge of being professional player! She truly is a monster! Inarizaki need to be careful of that girl for sure!"

"Man even the commentators are kissin' her ass." Atsumu pouts leaning over the rail. "I swear to god if I hear you bitch again I'm throwin' ya over the rail." Aran slaps the top of his head. "Oww! But it's true!" Atsumu barks in defence. "Just shut up and watch the match 'Tsumu." Osama sighs. Atsumu just huffs in annoyance before turning back to watch the game.

"GO NEE-CHAN!!" Aori y/n's younger sister yells out in excitement while Granny Kita claps next to her. Y/n looks up and notices them and the sign her sister had hand made at school for her sister. It read: "Nee-chan is the best!" with a cute drawing of them as stick figures holding hands which y/n found adorable. As soon as y/n saw them in the crowd she and happily waved back with a large grin on her face. Y/n then notices people chanting her name and waves out at the crowd surrounding her.