𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐈

𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛.

Yeosang rushed down the stairs , nearly falling. He spotted mrs. Choi at the stove cooking. He had noticed she was no longer in her dress and heels and was now wearing her velvet pj's. "Y-your back early.." Yeosang spoke quietly walking over to the woman. "Ah yes..they postponed it so...we decided to just have dinner and head to bed" mrs. Choi responded.

"I-is there anything that need cleaned while your having dinner?" Yeosang question getting ready to walk over to the supplies. "No actually I would like you to join us this time" mrs.choi said giving Yeosang a small smile. Yeah it shocked Yeosang since he almost never eats with them. He would usually eat a little later or wouldn't eat til he's done cleaning.

This was definitely new. "Are you sure?" The smaller asked. "Yes...um could you set the plates and silverware? The foods ready" she spoke , turning off the stove. Yeosang did as he was told setting the plates and utensils nicely.

Everyone sat at the table , enjoying their meal until mr. Choi sparked up a conversation. "So San when do you plan on heading back to school?" "Soon I just wanted some time to rest that's all and maybe...I could bring Yeosang with me...I'm sure he wouldn't wanna stay home , cleaning all day~" San spoke as his hand gripped yeosangs inner thigh underneath the table. The smaller choking on his drink at the sudden a kinship.

"You ok?" San asked acting as if he hadn't done anything. "Y-yes" Yeosang nodded , blush creeping up on his face. San could only smirk at the reaction. He decided to continue on with his little game slipping his hand through the back of yeosangs pants. His hands roaming around causing the smaller to shift in his seat. San using his other hand to get on his phone , trying to play it off.

One finger has pressed against yeosangs entrance cause him to make a noise which everyone heard. "Are you sure your alright hun?" Mrs. Choi asked clearly concerned. "Hm..I think he's not feeling well...I could take him upstairs if that's ok" San said putting on an act. Yeosang couldn't say anything as he was way too embarrassed. "Yes please..take him up I'll take care of the dishes" she continued On.

San happy at the approval , quickly grabbing yeosangs hand and leading him upstairs into his bedroom. San slammed the door shut before locking it and pressing the other against it. "You must've thought I didn't mean what i said" San spoke into the shorter seat. Yeosang stayed stiff afraid to move.

San could feel the fear in the other which made the situation even better. San grabbing both yeosangs wrists , pinning them against the door as he leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was intense as San bit onto yeosangs lip causing him to gasp. San took the chance to insert his tongue , exploring throughout his mouth.

The shorter could only kiss back , warmth filling his body. San stripped him out of his cleaning clothing leaving him bare. Yeosang wrapped his arms around his body feeling too embarrassed. His arms were roughly detached from his body as San glared at him. He pulled Yeosang over completely ignoring the bed , walking over to his computer desk. He slammed Yeosang lightly so he bent over it.

Yeosang had wanted to question the other but no words came out. He stayed there til he felt a wet feeling and san's fingers at his entrance. He yelped , jolting forward as the finger entered him. His eyes that were fixated on the computer infront of him , getting blurry. One finger turned into two causing the other moans to get louder , resting his head on the hard surface.

Just as he was about to release he felt San pull out , taking this time to catch his breath. He'd soon felt San insert his length. It was a lot bigger than Yeosang had thought it would be , almost hitting his prostate immediately. One of yeosangs hands reached back to grip onto the hem of san's shirt that he kept on , pleasure taking over his body. The thrusts were harsh , slight slapping noises filling the room.

San having a death grip on yeosangs waist trying to speed up. He continued on , leaning forward into yeosangs ear. "This should be a lesson not- to touch my things again" San spoke his breath fanning the others ear. Yeosang tried to utter out an apology of course not succeeding as moans fell through his mouth. He got closer and closer , hands gripping onto the ends of the desk , legs close to giving out.

It only took a few more thrusts before San slammed right into yeosangs prostate , causing him to knock some things off. Yeosang cumming as his legs shook almost falling but was held up by the other. He soon felt warmth at his entrance knowing San came as well.

Yeosangs could only lie onto the desk , almost as if he was dead.
•••

San slipped down the stairs , walking twords the fridge to grab a bottle water. "Is Yeosang alright?" His mother asked him. "Yeah he's fine just taking a nap" San responded , taking a swig of the water. " is that so?" She questioned only getting nod in response.

San slipped back up the stairs not knowing his mother knew exactly what had happend.

Almost like she had planned it.