one

jisung stared at his fellow bandmate with a longing look in his eyes, resting his chin in the palm of his hand against the table. said bandmate didn't notice the other's gaze following every little thing he did and just continued joking around with seungmin beside him. "hyunjin-hyung, you're such a flirt!" jeongin said as he watched his hyung fix seungmin's hair.

"how is that flirting?" the elder retaliated, "i'm a major neat freak - i needed to fix it!"

from across the table, jisung felt his stomach begin to churn. he closed his eyes and held his breath for a moment, wishing for it to go away yet, when he opened them, the nausea only worsened. he could feel his throat begin to tighten and his arms and legs begin to shake, prompting him to stand up and rush to the bathroom.

the blonde didn't even have time to shut the door behind him before he was leaning over the toilet bowl and wrenching into it, clutching at his stomach as his eyes watered from the unfamiliar scratchy pain in his throat. finally, whatever needed to come out of his body did so but it was something he hadn't expected to see at all.

his throat felt sore and dry and his stomach felt empty. but the strongest pain he felt was in his heart. "jisung!" felix yelled as he entered the bathroom, dropping to the tiled floor and wrapping his arms around his best friend. "are you okay?"

the latter stayed silent, his hands trembling as they reached up to his throat. the aussie took the lack of a response as a "no" and took a peek into the toilet bowl to check if jisung had thrown up. but what he saw shocked him.

there, in the clear water, laid a single daffodil. not a petal. the whole flower. 

"what...?"

just then, jisung began shaking violently again and leaned over the bowl, his blonde hair falling over his eyes. out came another daffodil, falling heavily next to the other one. tears streamed down his face as he dug his nails into his arms, trying to distract from the pain in his stomach and throat. 

from the doorway, the other members watched with anxiety. from where they stood, the seven boys couldn't see the flowers that jisung threw up. all they could see was his and felix's backs. this went on for several minutes, with the unwell boy losing count of how long he was kneeling there in pain.

when he was finally done - at least 7 daffodils laying in the bowl of water - jisung clutched onto felix's arm and tried to stand up, only to fall back down. the latter shook his head and stood up, helping the blonde to his feet and giving him as much support as possible. 

"guys, call an ambulance."