No sleep

I've been staring at the ceiling for the past hour and I don't even know why I couldn't sleep, I don't know whether its because I've been pretty stressed or because I'm just really sick right now and I have to go to work tomorrow. I slowly sit up taking the warm cover off letting the cold air hit my body making me wince a little before wrapping the covers around me and snuggle into the warmth and I finally get up after a while of procrastinating and I look over at my phone and turn it on letting the bright rays burn my eyes but I just wait till the burn goes away reviling that it's 2:23 AM. I groan as I stretch feeling my bones crack and I slowly stand up rubbing my eyes and letting the covers slowly fall off and drop on the clean carpet.

I turn my light on seeing how dark it was outside and I look down at what I'm wearing and sigh, of course, I'd be cold, I whisper to myself seeing I'm only wearing a huge black shirt and boxers. I just shrug it off and turn on the hallway lights as I jog downstairs into my kitchen and turn on the downstairs lights. I put some water in my kettle and put it on the stove after putting it on and I walk to my living room, plopping down on my couch, I would practice right now but I honestly don't feel like it.

After a while of watching Amazing World of Gumball, I hear the kettle whistle so I lazily walk to the kitchen and take it off the stove and into a mug I recently put on the table. Once I was done I hear a meow come from behind me, "Hey, Jasper, want a treat!" I smile seeing my fluffy gray and white kitty, I go into my cabinet and take out a pack of cat treats and pour some into my hand feeding it to Jasper. I walk upstairs holding my black tea after I take off the lights with my Jasper following close behind as I go into my room closing the door after Jasper strolled into the room laying at the foot of my bed. I set my tea on my nightstand as I get the remote to my tv and go to Disney+ and I put on my favorite movie, Pinocchio, I put the film and lie back picking up my hot mug of tea-sipping down the bitter taste and burning sensation that oddly soothed me.

After I was finally done I set the empty mug on my nightstand and I take my lamp off and snuggling under my covers.

Man, was I not ready for tomorrow