daddy | tyler herro

Text Messages
Y/N: babe?
Tyler: what's up baby?
Y/N: I have a question
Tyler: yea?
Y/N: do you like being called daddy?
Tyler: uh, where did this come from?
Y/N: yes or no?
Tyler: i don't know, nobody's ever called me daddy before
Y/N: just imagine fucking me and me moaning out daddy
Tyler: stop it baby, i'm at practice
Y/N: Fine, we can try it when you come home;)

3rd Person
Tyler mumbled some curse words in the locker room and walked to the mirror just to see what he didn't want to. You could easily see his print and there was nothing that could hide it.

"oh my fucking god bro" he tried to maneuver it to make it less noticeable. but he was so hard that it was impossible.

"whatever, fuck it" he threw a hoodie over his practice jersey and left the locker room to the gym. He felt like everybody was staring at him.

"aye what's up with your pants" Jimmy joked

"shut up bro." usually Tyler makes jokes out of these things but he was so aroused that he was mad.

"cheer up bro, i would be hard to if i had your girlfriend."

Tyler slapped Jimmy and was soon kicked out of practice for the day.

He packed everything as fast as he could and got in the car, gripping the steering wheel.

*Their house*

"i currently have one hour before tyler comes hom-" she was cut off by the sound of the front door slamming. "make that one second"

she walked to the top of the stairs and saw him dropping all of his stuff and taking off his shoes. he looked very angry and she didn't know why.

"what's wrong baby" she said seductively.

"you know what's wrong" he said through his teeth from the bottom of the stairs.

"i don't know what you're talking about"

Tyler was already pissed off and she wasn't making it better.

"get in the room." she didn't move. "NOW" he yelled. Y/N jumped and ran to their room. maybe asking him about it wasn't a good idea.

she listened as he walked up the stairs. he opened the door and slam it shut.

"jimmy was hitting on you at the gym."

"i wasn't even there." Y/N was confused.

"yea but those text messages you sent got me hard, and i couldn't fix it before practice. and jimmy said some stuff that pissed me off so i slapped him." he explained

"is that why you're home early" he nodded. "you don't have to fight someone for me" she got close to his ear. "daddy"

"oh fuck you" he slammed her on the bed and got on top kissing all over her body.

Y/N's POV

"mmm baby" i run my hands through his hair as he sucks on my nipples.

"i'm not going easy on you, you better know that" he says with a deep voice looking up at me

"okay daddy"