The Start Of Something New

The picture you see is what Amana looks like. I made her using DollDivine. More will be explained about her as the story progresses. Just know that I don't own anything but my OC/'s and the plot of this story. I will not fully follow how the series in the show goes. I already finished the series and let me tell you I need a season four. This show at first was Eh, but as it progressed had me hooked. So, this is why I am writing a story based on the Lion Guard. Anyway, enough of me rambling on to the story!!

======================

      In a place near Pride Rock, there lives a little leopard cub who's name was Amana. She is the most respectful leopard anyone has ever met before. She was sprawled out on the ground one day, and she yawned before getting up on her paws and stretching her back paws. 

      Once she was fully awake she decided to take a walk through the forest she calls home. Her green and blue eyes scan her surroundings and she is once again in awe looking at the glorious scenery before her. There was a meadow where a few Impalas were grazing and galagos were lounging about in some of the trees.

      While viewing the scenery she didn't notice the bush beside her rustle until it was too late. A male cheetah tackled her to the ground, Instincts take over her and instead of her being on the bottom the cheetah was. 

     "Who are you? And why did you attack me?", she says glaring at the cheetah. "I am Kenyada, and I thought you were my friend Kayli, quite sorry about that." Amana slowly backs away from Kenyada. She looks him over warily before her glare turns into a calm look. A smile works its way across her face. "Sorry about that. I'm Amana."

       Kenyada smiled back before his nose starts twitching. Using his nose he follows a trail to where he hopes his friend is. Amana curious follows after the cheetah. After some walking, they end up in a place that had no sign of any plants or life. 

       A little frightened Amana walks closer to Kenyada. "Do not worry Amana! I am sure Kayli is here somewhere," he says to ease her nerves along with his own. "BACK OFF!!!" A shout exclaims causing both cheetah and leopard to leap with fright. 

       The shout came from the barren land. Reaching a cliff they look down and see that two hyenas were cornering a light grey jaguar. Amana looks to Kenyada and asks: "Is that your friend?" He nods his head, which makes Amana feel bad.

        There was no way for her to help Kayli seeing as that she is only a cub. All three of them are cubs but that wasn't the point. "Hey pick on somebody your own size!!!", Amana yells. The two hyenas along with Kayli look up at the leopardess. 

        "Look Cheezi! it's a little leopard cub," the bigger hyena says. Cheezi started to laugh maniacally before teasing Amana. "Yea, I see her Chunga. I wonder what she is going to do? Call her mommy!!"

        Something inside of Amana snapped. Her ears go back and a snarl works its way out of her mouth. "I'm going to say this one last time and you better listen!! Let Kayli go." Instead of listening to her demand they continue to laugh at her.