⋆Twenty-Four⋆

"...𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕"

...

Millie hasn't moved from her position on Finn's lap; he uses his arms to hold her tightly as she continues to cry onto his shoulder. Finn rubs her back softly, noticing her breathing that is gradually beginning to calm.

"I think I remember" Millie speaks, releasing a shaky breath after her words.

"What do you remember?"

She pulls away from his shoulder, resting her head under his chin. All the rage and resentment she had been feeling towards Finn, had entirely vanished. And as she woke up, from the clearer than wanted events of last night being in her mind, she needed him to hold her.

"I remember...going to a party with Romeo" She begins, not daring to move due to the comfortable position she doesnt want to lose.

"Then we had a drink and danced..."

Finn watches Millie slowly bring her finger to her lips. "We... kissed"

Finn holds his breath. I know, I was there and saw it all.

"I dont really know what's real and what isnt" Millie sighs gulping back tears.

Finn notices her body shiver in his arms. "but the last thing I remember is seeing him looking over me, and then you came in and...."

"....you saved me."

Between the endless sobs, Millie manages a small smile that comes across her face, feeling so thankful for Finn at that moment.

However, her smile quickly diminishes as she puts the pieces together.

"He drugged me and then..."

Finn notices Millie's voice turn weak once again.

"He tried to rape me."

She looks up at Finn, eyes filled to the brim with glistening tears. "I-Is that what happened"

Finn's heart feels as if it is being ripped out of his chest, having to tell the fragile girl that her nightmare wasn't dreamed. It was real.

He slowly nods as she sinks into his chest, trying her best to contain her sobs. Her body is so drained from crying she physically doesnt have any tears left.

Finn runs his fingers through her hair comfortingly.

"Im sorry this happened to you, Millie."

"Im so sorry" He whispers to Millie, causing a once burning thought to reappear in his mind.

  His apology. Now that he knows that she remembered a good fraction of last night, he can't help but wonders if she remembers what he distinctly does — more than his heart-filled apology.

"Of course, I'd kiss you.

Shit. If she remembers, it will make thing extremely awkward.