A Gift for Alex

Alex was out walking to her new job. She is about to start writing a new script for a television pilot, and she had no idea where to start! Hopefully, some ideas would come soon.

Alex's new job takes place in a small cabin in the middle of the forest. The cabin was surrounded by trees and it was cozy on the inside. There was a bed for when Alex got tired of writing, or for when she just wanted to procrastinate. There was a table with a typewriter for the aesthetic. Actually it was a gift from a friend. Hopefully, she won't die!

Alex sat down at the table and pushed the typewriter aside. She pulled out her laptop and opened Google Docs to plan out her script. She tapped her fingers on the table and got distracted by the tune she was tapping. 'Oh! Well I never was there ever a cat so clever as magical mister Mistoffelees' She jolted awake from her trance and began writing her script:

Jason: Enters room . . . She stopped. What would Jason do? Who was Jason? Suddenly there was a knock on the cabin door.

"Uhh hello?" Said Alex as she opened the door.

"Uhh meow?" Replied a cat-like human. Or was it a human-like cat?

"Who are you?" Alex asked.

"Why, I'm Mister Mistoffelees!" The cat jumped in the air and walked inside the cabin.

"Wait. You're THE Magical Mister Mistoffelees? I love your song! You're like my best friend!" Alex responded.

"Yes! Would you like to see a magic trick? I got the cards!" Replied Mister Mistoffelees.

"I would, but I have to write my script! I don't have time for silly magic tricks." Said Ale.

Suddenly the two of them heard a whoosh from outside. Red smoke filled the air as a strange man appeared.

"Hello, dearies!" Said the odd man.

"Hello! Do you do magic tricks too? Your poof style reminded me of Macavity. He's scary and mean. Are you scary and mean?" Asked Mister Mistoffelees.

"Some would say that, yes. I am Rumplestiltskin!" Replied the man.

"You mean Rumpleteazer?" Asked Mister Mistoffelees.

"No. I am not in any way or form related to that cat. I am my own thing. I am also The Dark One." Rumplestiltskin responded.

Alex looked between her two favorite men, "Wow! You're my two favorite men! I am really struggling with writing my script. Can you two help me?"

Suddenly Regina, The Evil Queen, appeared in the cottage, "I have an idea for your script."

The cat, the strange man, and the 20-year-old woman (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIX!) turned and looked at the queen.

"What is your idea?" Asked Alex, desperate for help.

"Well, you could write about a caterpillar who is on a spaceship in space. He would be a cowboy of course. And it would be windy outside. Do you like it!?" Said Regina.

Before Alex could respond, Rumplestiltskin poofed Regina away. She was gone now.

"I didn't like her idea." Said Alex.

"Neither did we." Said both Rumplestiltskin and Mister Mistoffelees at the same time.

"Okay, so do you guys have any suggestions?" Alex asked the man and the cat.

"Yes!" Said Mister Mistoffelees, "It could be about a magic show! Where there are a bunch of rats! And they are competing for a magic championship!"