☆Date Night☆

As kakyoin took his first few steps off the bus he felt a hand grab his shoulder, he knew who it was and turned around to face the man who he knew well. "You forgot this", as he reached out handing kakyoin a white scarf. "Thank you Jotaro", as he took the scarf from his hand smiling.

They just stood there, standing still looking at each other with smiling faces, when kakyoin realized the bus had started to move. " J-Jotaro! The bus!" He said pointing past Jotaro."No worries kakyoin, I can just catch the next one". "Are you sure?" Kayoin said with a little concerned tone to his-voice. "Yes I'm sure-" he said.

Kayoin stood next to Jotaro at the bus stop waiting for the next bus to come, so he could make sure Jotaro left safely- ( of course he didn't tell Jotaro why). " Why are you still here?", Jotaro said in a curious but questioning voice. Kakyoin Didn't know what to say, he paused for a couple of breezed filled seconds and then without thinking said, " H-hey Jotaro, do you want to go on a d-date?". He then realized what he said before it was too late- "Did you say a date?". Without turning back kakyoin went on, "Y-yes", he said blushing, looking away. "Usually with other people.." Jotaro began,"it would be a "no", but with you...its a Fuck yeah!". Kakyoin instantly looked up and started to giggle- Jotaro also let a out a small chuckle.

Jotaro and Kakyoin decided they would go on their "date" either at a cafe' nearby enough for both of them- or at tonio's, and they had chosen to go to the cafe' since it would be easier on both of them.

Kakyoin wore a clear open sleeved shirt with a cherry pattern all over, he also wore triple the cherry earrings and a black skirt-ish thing that covered his waist to his knees. Whereas Jotaro had put on a a very nice tuxedo with a rose inside his left breast pocket.

The red haired boy waited patiently outside the cafe' for Jotaro to arrive. He sat down on a bench letting the cool breeze blow on his hair, while taking a breath and closing his eyes..he heard footsteps approaching and opened his eyes surprised to see Jotaro so 'dressed up' for him. He stood up blushing a little while smiling, "you look very nice Jotaro..." he said in calm voice. "You too" Jotaro said while blushing a little as-well.

They walked inside the cafe' to smell, the strong, but sweet scent of caffeine in the air- They sat down at a table and were greeted by a friendly waiter, " hello! How may I help y'all two tonight?". "May I have some cherry tea?" Kakyoin said, and before Jotaro could say anything- "Oh! And he would like to have a vanilla coffee."..."Ok is that all for you boys?", " Yes, thank you!" Kakyoin finally said as the waiter walked away. Kakyoin got a small glare from jotaro, as Kakyoin realized what he did he apologized to Jotaro.

"Its ok Kakyoin, I was tired anyways-". "oh", Kakyoin said scratching the back of his head- "Is there something you want to tell me?" Jotaro said, catching Kakyoin off-guard. "Y-yes actually, there is-"...Kakyoin took a deep breath and a couple of seconds before saying in a sweet loving voice, "I-I- love you J-Jotaro...". Kakyoin blushed so hard like he hasn't before. Jotaro was a little surprised but then replied back with, "I was thinking the same thing-", he said blushing hard and before he did any-more, Kakyoin leaned over the table in for a kiss on Jotaro's soft warm lips. Jotaro put his arms around Kakyoin's hips and hugged hard before letting kakyoin go, aswell as the kiss-

Jotaro and Kakyoin both felt a little embarrassed, but not enough to care. Kakyoin felt so relieved, because he thought Jotaro might not have liked Kakyoin, but he never expected for Jotaro to like him back.

The red haired boy, as-well as Jotaro both got their beverages and finished their time with chatting and drinks- Kakyoin felt as if it were the best Night of his life, and Jotaro felt happy...
~End~

Sorry it was so short:/ but I hope you enjoyed this fanfic! I'm excited to write more and hope to see you again soon!^_^ Honestly let me know what you think- as it can help me improve:)