Proluge

"Why is this happening?" You pounded your fist into the ground. "Why?" the white powdery snow around you flew up in the storm of a battle infront of you. A metalic tang hovered in the air as swords clashed. "It wasn't supposed to be like this." Your hands scraped at the snow below you leaving scarlet dashes below you. You threw up your head, arching your back and screamed to the heavens, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" A single hot tear rolled down your cheek onto the blood stained powdery mess below you. "It wasn't supposed to be like this. If only that day hadn't happened." You looked down at the battle, a fierce look in your eye. "If only I hadn't met him".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian and Ciel were walking into town to attend some business.

"Good grief. Why did they wait until now to tell me that the were not getting the shipment of sweets? They ordered them two months ago!" Ciel said as he walked back to the carriage rubbing his temples.

No response came from Sebastian and Ciel turned around to see his butler kneeling down next to a cat a light blush tinting his face. Ciel sighed and walked over to the cat loving raven haired man.

"Sebastian get up we are going to be late for lunch." Ciel said a stern look on his face.

Sebastian stood up holding the cat and smiled, "Bocchan, cats are such majestic creatures. We have yet to own one. Here is a perfect opportunity."

The blue haired boy glared at his butler, "Sebastian you know I am highly allergic to cats. Now put it down."

Cat's P.O.V.

I was just minding my own business licking my fur when a tall man with black hair crouched down next to me and began to pet me. Someone else was talking to him but the tall man was completely focused on me. He finally responded to the other human but picked me up in the process. Now there is one thing I can not stand, and that is when a tall person picks me up. I jumped out of the mans arms and onto the shorter male infront of my captor.

Ciel's P.O.V.

The cat that Sebastian had just picked up squirmed around in his arms before it launched itself at me. I was not expecting it and it knocked me over. Oh no. I am going to have an allergic reaction and my medicine is in the carrige another mile down the road. Sebastian help!

Cat's P.O.V.

The shorter male fell over when I jumped on him. He lay there on the ground for a moment before he tensed up like something was going to happen. I meowed softly and began to purr and nuzzle into his chest. All of the sudden I felt a large overwhelming presence behind me. I turned around to see the tall male looming over me (you imagine what his face is like, Happy? Or Furious?)

I squeeked in fear and began to shake as I tensed up expecting some sort of punishment.

3rd person P.O.V.

"Bocchan? Are you all right?" the butler asked curiously.

"No! I am not all right! A cat just jumped on me and my allergies are going to start. Get this cat off of me immediately! That is an order!" Ciel yelled angrily at the tall male.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said kneeling down on the ground, his jacket tails fluttering.

He quickly picked the cat off of the smaller male and held it close to his chest.

Ciel sat up and glared at his butler as he squeezed the feline closer to him.

"Bocchan are you alright?" the tall ebony man said with a slight smile still clutching the black cat.

''Well considering a cat just jumped on me and I can still breath, very well"

The tall butler were very confused as to why Ciel was not reacting to the cat.

"Bocchan? May we keep the cat now? He does not seem to provoke your allergies." Sebastian stated a warm smile gracing his face.

"Well considering how it doesn't make make my face blow up and close off my throat I suppose so." Ciel plainly put as he spun on his heel and made his way to the carriage his butler and new cat in tow.

~Miyo-kun