𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔.

Hongjoong stood at the back of the wedding party , drink in one hand and the other in his pocket. His hair was a bit messy as he had a slightly saddened look on his face. Why? He was at seonghwas wedding. His arranged wedding to be specific. Hongjoong and seonghwa werent dating but it was almost like they were. They acted like a couple and it had always just felt like that for the two.

They had loved Eachother so much they didn't exactly need to confess and show up as boyfriends. Everything went well until seonghwas parents decided to arrange marriage for him without him being able to refuse. Hongjoong hates that this had to happen. He still blamed himself tho because he hadn't told his parents ahead of time.

Hongjoong watched as the newly wedded couple Danced on the dance floor , People surrounding them. Seonghwa looked quite happy , causing Hongjoong to lower his head. "Hongjoong!" Wooyoung ran to him happily. "Hey you ok? Are you enjoying the wedding?" Wooyoung asked. Obviously he didn't know about him and seonghwas little situation in fact no one knew just them. "Yeah" hongjoong responded trying to throw a fake smile to the other , taking a sip of his drink.

"Alright...I'm gonna head home since san's been calling" he chuckled "I'll see you later stay safe!" Wooyoung spoke jogging off and leaving the celebration. Hongjoong checked the time , Noticing it was getting quite late. He had no idea why he continued to stand and watch the couple dance. He had hated this so much but there was nothing he could do.

He honestly just stayed for seonghwa a little longer before he had enough. He walked off not noticing seonghwa looking back at him.

Hongjoong got home he went straight to his room to change before walking to grab a bottle of liquor. He didn't exactly want to get drunk but he had wanted a strong drink to stop the hurting feeling. He sat on the floor of his kitchen , propped up against the wall , running his hand through his hair. Hongjoong didn't know what to do with the rest of his life anymore. He knew he wouldn't be able to move on as fast.

He didn't want to move on. He wanted to be with the other but he had lost it all to a ring and marriage papers. Hongjoong pulled out his phone , looking at a picture of them together for the last time.

He let out a deep sigh before powering the phone off

He let out a deep sigh before powering the phone off. He had decided to neglect the bottle of liquor and get some rest. He thought of it as the only solution to help the hurt.

It had already began to rain outside , hongjoong hearing the strong thunder boom. Just as he was going to head upstairs he heard his door bell ring. He walked over to the door , opening it before pausing. There seonghwa stood , in his wet wedding clothes except with no blazer. He was just drenched. "C-can I come in?" He asked quietly. Hongjoong had chosen to let the other come into the home , creating space.

Seonghwa walked in , looking around the home he used to live in with hongjoong before sitting down on the couch , waiting for hongjoong to join him. "Hey.." hongjoong said having a seat next to the other. "Hey..are you alright?.." seonghwa questioned, looking at him  worried. "No.." hongjoong chuckled sadly. He hated the awkwardness he'd pray to not experience this ever again.

"Y'know..I'm not happy either...the fact that I have to act like I like everything..pretending to love a person I'm not truly in love with....it isn't great.." seonghwa said , fiddling with his fingers as he lowered his head. "I want to be with you" hongjoong responded getting closer to seonghwa. Seonghwa looked at the other , making out his facial features and remembering things they had done together.

Seonghwa hadn't noticed his body inching forward , closer and closer to hongjoong. The other some how catching on , inching closer as well. Their lips met into a soft slow kiss. The kiss continued before hongjoong suddenly pulled away. "Your husband.." hongjoong spoke resting his hand on the others thigh. "I don't love him joongie.." seonghwa responded, looking away.

The other nodded his head in response , reconnecting their lips once more. The kiss had gotten more passionate as hongjoong rested his hands on seonghwas waist , the others resting on his cheeks. Seonghwa's hands moved underneath the others shirt , eager to remove it. Hongjoong pulling away once again , he grabbed seonghwas hand , leading them upstairs. Everything had been removed and left trails throughout the home.

The two finally made it to hongjoongs bedroom , seonghwa resting on his arms on the bed , waiting for the other to join him. Once the other had gotten to the bed their lips connected for the third time , the two not getting enough of  the taste of Eachother. Hongjoong rested between seonghwas legs , body's close together , heat rushing through their body's. There was pure love and lust in the air because of the two.

Hongjoong had inserted his length suddenly without warning , seonghwa arching his back , letting out a strained moan. He held onto hongjoongs arms as he felt the other's slow thrusts. He chanted hongjoongs name through his moans. He suddenly grabbed onto the back of the others head , connecting their lips as their foreheads rested on Eachother. He could feel hongjoongs heavy breaths through the kiss.

At this moment seonghwa had completely forgotten about everything it was only about him and hongjoong right now. His hands moved to hongjoongs back creating small marks as his pace quickened. His moans weren't able to be controlled , he loved the feeling and he didn't regret a single thing. He wanted it to be hongjoong and hongjoong only.

He felt the warm pit in his stomach , throwing his head back as he felt his climax rush over him , clawing at the others biceps. He chanted his name once more , not wanting the night to end.

Hongjoong woke up , finding seonghwa next to him. He looked at his soft features as he slept peacefully. He heard a ring at the doorbell , getting up quickly to open it. He opened the door only in sweatpants seeing seonghwas 'husband'. "Um is seonghwa here?" They spoke calmly.

"No-" "yes..I'm here" hongjoong looked behind him seeing seonghwa at the door , rubbing his eyes as his hair was messy. He had decided to let the two speak as he got ready. "I um came to get you...home" the male spoke almost in a forced tone , hands in his pockets. "No...I don't love you I'm sorry...that man is who I love" seonghwa spoke.

"I...understand..I too have someone I love so I understand completely" the male said bowing his head down a bit. "We could sign the divorce papers soon if you'd like..our family wouldn't have to know.." the male continued , hoping seonghwa would agree. "Yes thank you.."seonghwa responded , a small smile appearing on his face. The male nodded his head , walking off as seonghwa shut the door.

He quickly made his way to the bathroom where hongjoong was , pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm getting a divorce" seonghwa responded. Hongjoong could only laugh at the fact that he could say that in such happy manner. "What?" Seonghwa giggled. "Nothing..I'm happy" hongjoong responded pecking the other on the cheek.