Chapter 1: The 'normal' day

Key:
(Y/N)~your name
(F/C)~favorite color
(E/C)~eye color
(H/C)~hair color
(H/L)~hair length
(L/N)~last name
(B/F/N)~best friend's name
(F/N)~friend's name

3rd POV

(Y/N) (L/N) lived a pretty normal life. She had good grades, she wasn't that popular but was popular enough to have quite a few friends. Her parents were still together. She was even a cheerleader and had a cute boyfriend. She and her friends were planning on having a sleepover later after school. They were all on the cheerleading team. During practice, (B/F/N) skipped up to (Y/N) smiling. "Hey (Y/N)! Are ya ready for the sleepover tonight?" She asked. (Y/N) giggled. "Yeah, I am! I can't wait! What do you have planned (B/F/N)?" "Well, you will have to wait just like the others." She then skipped back to start practice. (Y/N) sighed and rolled her eyes.

*Le time skip brought to you by Nifty riding around on Fat Nuggets*

After they were all done changing into their everyday clothes, the four friends were all waiting for (B/F/N)'s mom to come and pick them up. When she arrived, they all piled into the mini-van. "Can't you tell us now (B/F/N)?" Kaiti, a girl with sholder length curly blonde hair asked. "Yeah, I want to know what we are gonna be doing too!" (F/N) groaned. "Guys, we are almost there. We can wait a little longer." (Y/N) said. The two girls pouted. As if on cue, the mini-van pulled into the driveway. "Alright girls. We're here!" Mrs.Jess said. The girls all got out and ran inside the house and into (B/F/N)'s room. They all giggled and changed into their PJ's. "Now can you tell us (B/F/N)?" Kaiti asked. She giggled. "Fine. But be warned....this might not end good..." "(B/F/N), stop teasing us already!" (Y/N) sighed. (B/F/N) grabbed a box from under her bed. On the box it said "Ouija Board" (Y/N) gasped. "(B/F/N), why do you have an Ouija Board?" "Why do ya think (Y/N)? to try and summon a demon or ghost!" She set the box onto the floor as everyone sat in a circle around it. "So, how do we play?" (F/N) asked. (B/F/N) took the lid off and took the board and triangle thingy out. She threw the box into a corner of her room. "Alright. We all put our pointer and middle finger on this triangle thingy like so." (B/F/N) put her pointer and middle finger onto the triangle thingy. The three other friends did the same thing. "Now we move it in a circle five times since there is four of us and we want a ghost/demon to be here too." They all moved the triangle in a circle five times. "Who wants to say the line that summons it?" She asked. (Y/N) raised her free hand. "I can." She said. "You know what to say (Y/N)?" "Yes I do." She took a deep breath and said the words, "is there anyone here that would like to talk to us?" Right after she said it, the triangle moved to 'YES' They all gasped. "O-okay....who moved it?!?" (F/N) asked. All the girls looked at each other. None of them moved it. They then all looked at (Y/N). "What? Why are you guys all looking at me?" She questioned. "Your the one who asked it. You have to ask its name and stuff!" Kaiti told her. Her eyes widened and she sighed. "Fine.....could you tell us what your name is?" The triangel started to move to the letters. "A....L....A....S.....T.....O.....R.....it spells....Alastor." Her eyes widen. (Y/N) relized that she had heard that name before. She looked at her three besties. They all had a scared look on their face. "U-umm....okay, Alastor. Are you the only one here?" It moved to 'YES' again. "O-okay....um....what should I ask him?" (Y/N) asked her friends. They all shrugged their shoulders. The lights started to flicker. "U-umm....(B/F/N), is that sappose to happen?" Kaiti asked. "N-not that I know of, no...." Suddenly, the lightblubs broke, causing the girls to scream in fright. (Y/N) looked back down at the board and asked it, "a-are you here to hurt us?" The answer the demon gave next caused the girls to shake. The triangle moved to 'YES' (Y/N) gasped. The air suddenly felt extremely colder. "G-guys...this was a bad idea...." They all nodded in agreement. Then, laughter with static in it could be heard. (Y/N) looked around the bedroom to see where it was coming from. "Why do you want to hurt us?" "F.....O.....R......F.....U.....N" "for fun? Why would it be fun to hurt us?" It started to move again. "D......E.....A....L" "deal? M-maybe it will let us live if we make a deal with it!" (F/N) said. "H....E" "u-ummm....i think it is a male....not an it...." Kaiti nodded. "O-okay..." (Y/N) sighed. "W-what kind of deal?" The static-like laughter was there again. "Well, I am glad you asked my dear." She whipped her head around to see glowing red eyes in the darkest corner of the bedroom. The three other girls removed their hands from the triangle thingy. The demon laughed again. "You three should not have done that. That was the only thing keeping me from hurting you." He then stepped out from the shadows. He had bright red hair with black tips that reached just above his sholders. On top of his head was two tuffs of hair that looked like ears, along with two small antlers. He wore a bright red over coat with red stripes on it, a darker red shirt on underneath with what looked to be a black upside down cross. He had pants that matched his overcoat with polished black shoes. He had eyes that were different shades of red. But his smile. (Y/N) Could not take her eyes off of it. He had bright yellow sharp teeth. His hands looked to have black gloves with red accents on them. In his one hand he held something that looked like a staff with a red microphone on the top of it. He looked down at (Y/N). "You. You're the one that brought me here. I will make a deal with you but not your...friends." "U-umm...what kind of deal?" She asked him. She looked over at her friends who were as far away from him as they could be. She looked back up at him. "You may take your hand off the board now if you wish to." She nodded her head and took her hand off and stood up. "What kind of deal are you asking for?" She crossed her arms. "(Y/N)....i don't think its a good idea to make a deal with him! He's a demon!!" (B/F/N) whisper yelled. The demon glared at her then looked back at (Y/N). "What kind of deal? Why, the best kind! I don't kill you or your....friends, and I'm aloud to get your soul when you die. Not only will I not kill any of you, but I will also prevent harm from coming onto you my dear. So it's a deal then?"

(A/N) hey! This is the 1st time for writing an X Reader! I will try and update every Wednesday. You will have a cliff hanger until then.

Word count: 1,315