The Cavern Club

(Geo'sPOV) pic above is Mo. This one shot is for @RingosOctopus

The club was extremely loud tonight. Everyone was dancing and laughing. Reaching the bar, I order a rum and coke. Awhile later someone sat down next to me. Looking over I realised this someone was a girl. This was not just any girl, this was a very beautiful girl. She had long and very thick dark brown hair. Her eyes were the color of chocolate. She had beautiful soft looking pale skin. She looked up from the bar and I quickly snapped my vision down not wanting her to know I that I was looking. Flagging down the bar tender she ordered a coke. When the coke arrived, she quickly started drinking it down. So I took this time to look at her in all the glory. She abruptly sat the glass down and looked my way.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing. It's just that your so beautiful." At these words she blushed.

"Sorry for over reacting and all."she apologized.

"Nah it's fine.... Do you want to dance?"

She quietly nodded her head slowly, almost hesitant like. As we reached the floor, a slow song came on.

"Soooo what's your name?" I ask her.

"My name is Maureen, but everyone calls me Mo."

"Like that...Mo."

After that we both just kept dancing all night to the music that had long been forgotten.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••2 hours later•

"Thank you George, that was really fun." She said to me as we exited the club. In the two hours that we were together I found out more than her name. I found out that I'm in love with this girl that I just met. We our currently heading in the direction of her house because I am walking her home. As we reached the porch we both stopped in front of the door. She slowly looked up at me and I took this as my chance. I cautiously pressed my lips to hers. It didn't take long for her to respond by kissing me back. We stood there kissing for probably a good five minutes. When she pulled back I frowned, but she took my hand which Made me feel better.

"Er Mo, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"Uuuummmm.......I love you?"

It came out as more of a question than I meant for it to.

(Mo'sPOV)

What is he saying. He couldn't possibly love could he. But all I know is that I love him.

"I love you too."

His lips crashed into mine. My hands wrapped around his neck and started grabbing his hair as the kiss became more passionate, which elicited a deep groan from his throat. His hands ran up and down my sides and across my back. Then he started to kiss my neck gently, so gently that it tickled which made me want to laugh. Then we both sort of pulled away after what felt like hours of just kissing each other. My hand fell into his. In my had I had a small note which carried my phone number. As I walked in side my hand slipped from his purposely leaving the note behind.

THE NOTE

1(274)-738-2547 (A/N CALL AT UR OWN RISK) call me.

END OF NOTE

(Geo'sPOV)

And that's what I intend to do.

===========================

SRRY GUYS THAT WAS SO SHORT AND CRAPY BUT I HOPE U LIKED IT. IF U WANT A ONE SHOT JUST DM ME. @geomclennstark SOOOOO YEAH GOOD BYE

P.S. I MAY HAVE AN OC CONTEST COMING UP SO BE READY 😀