Friend Zone 1

The little girl was curious why her mother was in rush as soon as she heard the news of that happen to her best friend after the call. Is someone dying? she thought inside her head. "Soo-yah!," a little boy shouted for her name, who was waiting all alone by that time he was around 6.

"Jin-nie, where's your mom?," asked Jisoo's mom, Sandara approaching the little boy. "She's inside, aunt," the little boy answered. "Come on, Jisoo let's go see your aunt Hyeri," her mom took her inside the room.

Hyeri was lying on the bed while the baby was inside her embrace. "Hi, pretty Jisoo. Want to see baby Kookie?," asked Hyeri who sweating. "Aunt, are you okay?," asked Jisoo.

"She's okay, Jisoo-ya. Look you have a new playmate," her mother pointed to the baby. "Kookie is his name?," Sandara asked which Hyeri giggled upon hearing her assumption, "Kookie is his nickname, his real name will be Jungkook,"

"Say hi to baby kookie," her mom asked her to do so. "Hi, baby. I'm your noona. Jisoo-noona," the adult giggled as they found it cute how the 2 years old approached the baby.

"Mom, I'm going to school with Jungkook! Seokjin Oppa will drive us," shouted Jisoo at the front door and her mom shouted back "Okay!,"

"I'm leaving mom!" she shouted as soon as she was done with her shoelace. "Okay, honey!". The car sound make her grin widely especially when she saw him. She have a huge crush on Seokjin since their childhood and that's something that she can't get over.

"Hi, Seokjin Oppa, sorry I'm late," she apologized once she was in the car right beside the driver's seat. "No, you're just in time," said Seokjin. " Seokjin Oppa. When are you leaving for uni?," she questioned as she remembered her mom's talking on the phone with her best friend - aunt Hyeri- last night.

"I'm leaving next Monday, So this week is my last week driving you two to school," he said while eyeing the mirror to see his brother in the back seat. "Oh..," she was truly sad, she won't be able to see him every day like she used to.

"You're going to get your driving license soon right since you're turning 18?" he asked her which make her force a smile. "Right but I don't think I'll take my driver's license this year. So, I'm good,".

Seokjin nodded his head understanding her situation beside she was in her senior year. "Jungkook will take a motorcycle license. You can ride with him to school," he suggested. Jisoo look at Jungkook from the mirror before she rolled her eyes at him. Rude she thought inside her head because he was wearing his earphones.

"I don't think I can't ride with him," she said. Seokjin chuckled because he know how Jisoo get pissed off easily by his brother's behavior. "Get along with him. Once I leave it's just the two of you," That's why I don't want you to leave Oppa She wants to say it out loud.

Seokjin parked in front of the school and signaled them to go. "Have fun guys!" he waved to the two. "Bye Oppa!," shouted Jisoo while waving her hands. Jungkook took his earphone off and shake his head, "Geez, you're so clingy," he murmured but enough for her to hear.

"You say that again, Jeon!," she warned him. "I said, You're so clingy, Kim. Grown-up," he rolled his eyes and walk away. This is what made her mad every time, the boy was being rude to her.

"God damn, I can't believe he won't even call me noona now. I'm 2 years older for goodness sake! He is the one who should grow up and learn manners! " she nagged as if there was someone listening to her. She put herself together to calm down before she let out a small sigh, and fluttered her eyes open,

"I'm going to tell aunt Hyeri about this soon. You just wait, Jeon Jungkook!,"

•••

©® STIGMAI 
Sookook fanfic

a/n: since tomorrow is my birthday,
why don't i give myself a present?

🖇 Cast

Kim Jisoo
( BLACKPINK)

Kim Jisoo( BLACKPINK)

Jeon Jungkook
(BTS)

- plagiarism is a crime- read at your own risk because grammatical errors ahead

- read at your own risk because grammatical errors ahead.