How Her Parents Met

A male werewolf was walking around in the woods looking for deer to bring back to the pack. When he heard someone singing as he follows the voice then stops to see a vampire female up in the tree, sitting down as she's looking up at the night sky full of stars as she sings. He growls quietly to himself because he knows vampires and werewolves don't get along THAT well. But he just decided to stays quietly and listens to her sing for a moment before heading back to the pack. So, he lays his back against the tree and sat down to listen to the song while he's looking at her. It's peaceful night in the woods as the moonlight shine bright and the breeze blew by gently as it makes the female vampire's black and cherry red ombre colored hair sways as it glittering underneath the moonlight. He's still listening to her singing as he notices it then a pink blush appeared on his cheeks but snap himself out of it and reminded him he can't fall in love with a vampire. It's forbidden for a vampire and werewolf to fallen for each other because their different species and have bad pasts of them plus their packs won't accept them if they decided to kill them due to they betrayed the pack and ancestors. She finishes her song now as she gets up on the branch as the werewolf quickly and stays quietly hidden somewhere on the ground as she jumps off and lands then she walks off to her home. When he sees her gone, then he comes out of hiding was wondering about her as he went back to the pack. This was repeated for a few months now then something happened as he was usually kinda hiding in out of sight a while watching her up there on the same place as he listens to her sing with her wings out but one of them is kinda bent as she finishes her song then gets up. He notices the as she carefully climbs down the tree but a branch snapped underneath her as she falls as he quickly ran then jumps as he caught her in a bridal style as he lands on ground with her in his arms. She was shaken up and wondering why the impact never came as she slowly opens her light red colored eyes up to his yellow colored eyes as they stay like that for a moment as he puts her down then took a step back. They stayed quiet for awhile before she broke the silence. She says, "who are you and why did you catch me." He says, "well your welcome for saving ya bloodsucker..." "Oi!!! Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean you gotta call me bloodsucker!!! You wet dog!!!" She snapped. He sighs then turns as he slowly walks off. "Hey!!! Where are you going!!! I'm not done talking to you!!!" She hissed. "Well I'm just heading home so bye bloodsucker..." as he walks away from her. "Grrrr nobody walks away from me!!! Get back here!!!" As she starts flying at him and tackles him to the ground. "Can you get off me...I'm not in the mood for this..." as he looks at her on top of him. "Nope not until you apologize and tell me your name" while she sits up on his back. "Really?...that's it?..." while he's being sitting on. "Yup so tell me those two things or I won't get off" as she smirks and stays sitting down on him. He gets up as she falls off his back as he continues to walk but this keeps happening like 20 times. "Uuuugggghhhh...fine...if I apologize and say my name will you get off me..." as he gets a bit annoyed. "Mhm," still sitting on him. He sighs quietly then says "my name is Jackson Moonheart...and I'm sorry for calling you bloodsucker...there happy...so will you get off me..." getting annoyed already. "Eh sure why not," as she gets off him and helps him up. "Thx..." he said. "No problem also since you apologize and told me your name so I'll tell you mine" as she said while let's go of his hand. "My name is Melody Darkwood and I'm sorry for calling you a wet dog" as she smiles softly as her light red colored eyes shine underneath the moonlight. He smiles a bit and says, "nah it's fine...I was acting like a jerk to ya..." Then, soon they started talking for awhile as they wave goodbye then they went back home as this kept happening over and over throughout the days.

Hey everyone
Sorry if this part of the chapter is kinda a mess, scattered around, and kinda short but I'll try my best to make it better plus this is my first ever fanfic/story so hope y'all have a good day and enjoy it.

~bye