This life I will now live

"Hitoshi! Come on! Let's go over to my dorm!" Midoriya grinned exitedly, "You did awesome! Even Aizawa said you'll be trasferred to the hero course next year!"

"You sure? I'm pretty sure that half of your class hates me, at the very least..." Shinsou rubbed the back of his head.

"Nonsense! After your performance today, I'm sure they've changed their mind!"

Shinsou just let Midoriya drag him by the arm to the 1-A dorms, and wondered just when had he gotten so comfortable around the smaller boy.

It started off after the Sports Festival, with Midoriya waiting outside his classroom one day. Shinsou didn't have any friends due to his quirk, but Midoriya just grabbed him by the arm, ignoring the taller boy's protests as he dragged him to the staff room, where Aizawa was waiting.

Midoriya had ended up excitedly telling him that he had talked to Aizawa, and thought that his quirk was awesome, but due to it not being a phsyical quirk, it was difficult to train, and that if he wanted to enter the hero course, he was going yo have to work on his physical strength instead of just relying on his quirk.

Shinsou's first response was to stare at Midoriya, then at Aizawa, then back at Midoriya, then back at the teacher, in utger confusion.

"Eh?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth, and he had mentally slapped himself for making a fool our of himself in front of the boy who had defeated him and the hero he admired the most.

In the end, Midoriya had ended up helping Aizawa to train Shinsou, sparring with him, and letting him use his quirk on him with the only rules of not making him do anything too embarrassing.

The most embarrassing thing Shinsou made Midoriya do was to make him do a split, really. He was just really curious how flexible Midoriya was.

Midoriya had been really friendly with him during lunches, and even before lessons, but sometimes, his classmates, especially Ojiro, or Hagakure, would pull him away on the pretense of having something important to tell Midoriya.

Shinsou didn't mind. He knew they still thought of him as a villain, that his quirk was evil. He had managed to apologise to Shoda for brainwashing him, and the shorter boy, while still wary of him, didn't just glare at him and ignore him like most of 1-A did.

He had tried to seek Ojiro and Aoyoma out to apologise to them, but they just shoved past him, ignoring what he was trying to say, not even giving him a chance. He had tried to get to them through Midoriya's other classmates, not wanting to worry his green haired friend, but Yaoyorozu brushed him off. Todoroki didn't spare him a second glance.

Shoji walked past him like he didn't hear the purple haired teen calling for him.

Jiro ignored him.

Koda just gestured something that he couldn't understand before he scuttled away.

Mineta just ran away from him, yelling that he was a monster and a villain.

A villain.

It didn't matter. It still hurt, always being called a villain.

But Midoriya appreciated him, and Aizawa was willing to put up with him.

That was infinitely better than the past ten years of his life with no one at all.

Even when none of his teammates from neither 1-A nor 1-B were willing to talk to him during the trials, with Kirishima and Kaminari looking at him blankly, Asui pretending to not listen, and Koda ignoring him, and all the 1-B students save for Monoma just glancing past him like he didn't exist, it didn't matter to him.