1

Darkness. That's all I could see, one moment I'm walking down the street to the gas station and the next I'm sitting in a car with my hand tired and my eyes covered with who knows what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a Friday night it's 10:46pm exactly and I was walking down the street to the gas station to get some chips. It was extremely quiet which gave me an eerie feeling,I started walking faster due to that feeling. Keeping my pace I pulled out my phone, I went into contacts and clicked on my best friend Taylor's number and texted her

Me: hey
Me: I'm walking and I have a weird feeling
Me: hello?
Me: ??

The feeling kept getting worse it felt like I was being watched. My anxiety was going crazy at this point. I heard something behind me and wiped my head around to see nothing. I was so close yet so far from the gas station, only about 5 minuets. At this point my mind is running wild, what if something bad happens. Taylor hasn't answered and I'm terrified.

"Hey!" I heard a feminine voice behind me, i stopped and turned around to face the person behind me.

"Uhh hi" I replied to her as she caught up to me

"Hi sorry if I startled you, my name is Yuri, my phone died and was wondering if I could call someone with your phone to pick me up because I probably shouldn't drive, I had a few drinks and yeah" said the girl I now know as Yuri said.

"Haha no it's fine and yeah sure you can use my phone." I replied to her. I pulled my phone out my pocket and unlocked it going into the phone app. I handed her my phone and she started typing in a number. She put the phone up to her ear

"Hey, it's me Yuri" she said

"Oh my phone died and I had a few drinks and probably shouldn't drive" she said to the person

"Yeah, I'm near the club where we went last week"

"Yeah yeah near the gas station"

"Okay thanks bye" she said then hung up the phone

Yuri handed me my phone and said a simple thank you

"Thanks so much for letting me use your phone"

"Yeah of course no problem" I replied "well I have to keep on going so bye"

"Bye and thank you again" she replied she sat at a bench outside the closed store where she had made the call.

I put in earbuds and played some music to distract myself from the eerie feeling. I continued walking and out of nowhere I felt my mouth be covered with a rag, I tried to scream out of fear but my screams were muffled by the rag covering my mouth. Throughout the moment all I felt was fear and panic. I felt myself get dizzy and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and had pounding headache I was in a car I'm guessing because we were moving like if you were in a car. I couldn't see due to something covering my eyes. I'm guessing my hands were tied because I couldn't move them. i also couldn't talk because a fucking rag in my mouth. I would try to scream but I was scared that something would happen to me if I did. The car took a turn and slowed down. The car stopped and I heard a seat belt unbuckle. Once again I felt fear shoot through my body. The car door opened then slammed shut. I sat there in the dark, dead silent car for a few minuets, then suddenly the car door opened and someone pulled me out, pulling me out by my arm. The person closed the door and led me into wherever the hell we were. The mystery person had a tight grip on me the whole time he was leading me in. This mystery person opened a door and slightly pushing me in making me stumble a bit, this person closed the door behind them and made me sit against a wall, which might I add was so uncomfortable.

"So Alison.." the mystery person said, which I now know is a guy. I could tell he had a smirk on his face by the way he said my name. "long time no see, you may or may not remember me. If you don't then think, think about back to when you where 13, remember you best friend"

a/n
ahhh i hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter pleaseee let me know what you think! 🖤