Is this real?

In my world I wonder if LOVE could ever exist,
In this timeline I've realized the more you LOVE someone is the more they will hurt you. But I guess I can say it's my fault I became a sucker for love and a dummy to be loved.
I've come to the point where i am starting to ask myself if I can be LOVABLE. I feel like I am chasing LOVE but I don't know what kind of shape or form to find it. I want to feel LOVED and wanted. Your loyalty is what I want. In my world realistically I feel lonely no one cares but they say they do.
I constantly get lied to, they lie to make you feel better but I want the cold hard truth from you.
I LOVE you but I wonder if you'd ever LOVE me the same.
My thoughts and my mind are behind straight
I just thought I could just LOVE you even that became beyond me cause Of the fact the You could not LOVE me. Now I may sound insane it is now clear to me no matter how hard I may try life with LOVE in it is not really a happy Hollywood movie but simply to people who is trying to find a reason to say that LOVE exist because it clearly does not.

Maybe the way I see it is that I may not know how to chase the so called LOVE that exist.

Enlighten me...........

Cause When I first met you, it felt like I was right where I needed to be, I wanted nothing more but to spend time with you each and every day but that was nearly impossible but the times that we spend around each other was glorious and that meant a lot to me, I felt like I had found my best friend. I was proud of myself, and I was willing to do whatever it takes to not lose you, you promised me that I wouldn't lose you but you just left.

Or maybe I'm still looking at the wrong timeline but in reality that doesn't exist either. So tell me, why isn't it worth choosing you??:/

Seeing your text and I'm reading em they sound as if you were just the best actress who winning an award for playing the best scenes with my feelings. Except it's real, not only that you're leaving me heart broken but you doing it emotionless but somehow I don't want you to go and if so call LOVE does exist I would like to see it prevail.

Maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was but that may just be the thoughts rushing through my Veins at almost light speed but I'm hurt what can I do to help it and just like your favorite answer it always comes up to NOTHING. 
What more can a man want in a woman that shows the so called LOVE we claim to exist as the burning hot Ak47 bullets, tell me I would like to know where that LOVE lies it's head

I wish I knew how to put my feelings aside to leave you alone but I find it really hard to let you go but I barely got you already. they say to find LOVE you'd have to be crazy. Shit hurts more than an actual break up.

To be completely honest with you I don't know how to show that LOVE to you either but I was trying to be the one to support you with anything
I wanted to see you as happy as you can ever be even this you promise that I wouldn't lose you but it happened

How can I say that I believed you cared about me so much but it's clear the old saying "fool me once shame on me And fool me twice blame on me" is true because I let myself believed that you still do, even while I'm writing this your like the only thing I can wrap my mind around.

I'm trying so hard to hold my tears but I'm more hurt than LOVED.

IS THAT REALLY WHAT LOVE IS??
HELP ME...........