💞birthday💞

Written on your wrist is your soulmates birthday in black ink, you'll know if you met your soulmate when the ink changes to your favorite color. But then if your favorite color is black, then the words itself turn white, with a black highlight around it.

[First Person]

"Oh cheer up [Name]!" My friend Akane Yamamoto attempted to cheer me up. "I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon enough."

"Easy for you to say," I roll my eyes, slumping over on my desk. "You already found your soulmate." You stared enviously at her purple inked wrist. Written on her wrist was 12/26/1995, her soulmates birthday.

I stared at my wrist, my fingers tracing over the numbers 10/10/1995. The ink was black, which mean I haven't found my soulmate at all. "That just means you need to go out and meet people [Name]-Chan!" Akane encouraged with a smile. "Staying at home constantly won't help you find you're soulmate."

"Where do I even start looking?" I whined, leaning back into my seat.

"Well you could come with me to see the volleyball team practice." Akane suggested and I groaned.

"And see you and your soulmate act all lovey-dovey? Pass." I gag slightly, already thinking about it which caused Akane to groan.

"You'll be acting the same way too when you find your soulmate." Akane argued back, a hint of pink already creeping up on her face.

"Yeah whatever, fine I'll come visit your stupid soulmate and his volleyball team." I pack up my stuff and watched as Akane grin.

"Great! Your soulmate might be there, there's quite a few second years on the team." Akane noted. "One of them could be your soulmate."

I snorted and rolled my eyes, slinging my bag over my shoulder. "Yeah right."

"Wa-wait [Name]-Chan!" Akane scrambled back to her desk, clumsily stuffing her stuff in her bag as she scurried out the room to catch up to me.

---

"Here we are!" Announced Akane with a toothy grin. "This is where the boys volleyball club practices [Name]-Chan."

"Wow, I'm so excited to be here." I said in a very sarcastic tone, Akane furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Just know, if you meet your soulmate in here it's because of me." Akane gave me a cheeky grin before entering the gym. "Sorry to intrude!" The brunette bowed before everyone.

I enter doing the same, "Sorry for the intrusion."

"Akane-Chan!" Said females soulmate comes running over with a grin.

"Chika-Chan," they give each other a quick hug before they backed away from each other. Pink hues decorated their cheeks and I wanted to gag. "I brought my friend over to watch you guys to practice."

"Oh, hello." I wave awkwardly at everyone. One by one everyone introduced themselves, Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, and Yamagachi. I also met their manager, Kiyoko Shimizu, and their coaches, Ukai and Mr. Takeda.

Me and Akane made our way to where Kiyoko was sitting and watched the game for a while. I hate to admit it, but volleyball was actually an interesting sport, and I was getting immersed.

Their practice ended, me and Akane helped out in cleaning the gym. Just as we were cleaning, Akane's eyes widen at me as kept staring at me. "What's wrong Akane-Chan? Do I have something on my face?" I bring my hand up to my face as I begin feeling around for anything unusual.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 ━━━━ 𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖮𝖸𝖠 𝖲𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖠𝖴 🎉